Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have not heard from anybody here really... I'd love to hang out with some locals, and do some wheeling, but unfortunately it seems like a pretty hard task.

·
Registered
380 Posts
well since there was one response, hey there arisythila haha. I'm new to the area all together, just got here from Hawaii and Virginia before that. the state law here says we need mirrors when our doors are off. do you have any suggestions on some doorless mirrors that fit our JKs? previous states I was in only required one mirror in car so rearview sufficed

·
Registered
656 Posts
well since there was one response, hey there arisythila haha. I'm new to the area all together, just got here from Hawaii and Virginia before that. the state law here says we need mirrors when our doors are off. do you have any suggestions on some doorless mirrors that fit our JKs? previous states I was in only required one mirror in car so rearview sufficed
I use the rearview with no doors. It really depends on what part of the state ur in though.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.