Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on getting a Gig Harbor the surrounding cities a Jeep Club/Facebook Group. Feel free to join this group and post pictures.
The main point of the group is i see a lot of awesome jeeps in the Harbor specifically and I never get to talk with the owners about wheeling together or anything. If you have friends with jeeps, add them as well! We have a LOT of awesome jeeps around here, and we should be more connected!
Facebook: HarborJeeps

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looking forward to it!

Liked it.

The part I'm looking forward to is when I'll have some pics to post. Right now all I have is a bare frame, an SM 465 sitting on the workbench, a GM 4.3 Vortec on the engine stand, and a '66 CJ-5 body tub leaning up against the wall.

Hoping to get it back on the wheels late this summer some time.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sga95zj said:
liked the page how often do you go wheeling i can usually only go on sundays due to work schedule
I have a stupid schedule too, so I haven't gone wheeling in almost 9 months.. But i just got lifted, so I'm dying to go soon!
I will keep this post and the Facebook upto date on my wheeling plans!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gig Harbor here. Also a new Jeep owner (5 days now) and new to offroading.

:wave:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome SteveO. I just purchased, about 3 weeks now, a 08 JGC CRD. I have not tested it off-road yet either. Maybe we could check out Tahuya someday soon. I started to then was not sure I was on the right trail. Have you caught on to the elephant hose mod or the green diesel tune yet? We should talk. PM me.
:wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
SRS rampage side rails

Hey guys! I'm selling SRS rampage side rails for 87-06 jeep wrangler sahara, brand new, still in packaging. Would love to sell for $215 OBO. Please reply, trying to get rid of them ASAP since I no longer have my jeep.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey guys! I'm selling SRS rampage side rails for 87-06 jeep wrangler sahara, brand new, still in packaging. Would love to sell for $215 OBO. Please reply, trying to get rid of them ASAP since I no longer have my jeep.
Sorry but this looks a bit "Troll-ish"

1. Who are you - you didn't introduce yourself
2. Your first post is selling something, and in the wrong section of the forum - BIG no no on here.
3. You revive a 3 year old thread - shows total NEWB status
4. Your forum name is VERY close to mine - WEIRD!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.