Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
401 - 420 of 441 Posts

· Registered
6,531 Posts
(1) The biggest EV scam EVER - YouTube

This is all that green energy is. Bilking tax payers. Whodathunk that when government opens the purse greedy assholes come running?

Where are the Democrats? Silent. Because there's nothing that a Democrat loves more than giving billions of dollars to corporations and the 1 percenters who run them. Especially if they're defense contractors.

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
My youngest brother lives in holland and my oldest live in germany they said they cant afford to drive anymore. Gas is over 7 bucks and rising! Youngest said that hardly anyone in his area is driving....... their taking public transportation. The people in control around the world are some of the dumbest on the planet.

Right before our eyes the world is "Going to Hell in a Handbasket"

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
The rest of the world has factional government (as opposed to our 2-party system), so the rest of the world won't get what they want no matter who they vote for. Instead, the rest of the world gets hard-left government every time, no matter which party is in power.

Reactions: RockWoRM

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Hmmmmm i wonder what our "some time visitors, democrats" think of the 2 time quid pro quo joe efforts to interfere in the midterms? It seems that the president asked/begged the saudis to DELAY their oil production cut of 2 million bbls a day until the midterms are over........ Does that sound fishy to you vad.... var..... timber?
Does anyone think that you could or should impeach for this or should we just look the other way since its the democrats?

Your silence tells me all i need to know........

· Registered
1,577 Posts
Not sure if you're including me on that list above. But I can explain where I stand on it.

When you announce that you will make oil obsolete within a certain timeline and that all oil is evil, you've given people what can be considered facts. What people do with those facts might not be what you want or expect.

Case in point. If oil companies know that they have a limited amount of time to make money selling their product, shouldn't they want to make as much as they can in the limited time you've given them? Does it make them evil or greedy compared to every person or company they would do the same under the same type of circumstances? Nope.

But instead of working properly to improve oil production domestically in a real, and not bs way, we're negotiating with OPEC and giving them control of an item we'll need for the foreseeable future. And we're negotiating a deal between Israel and Lebanon so they can produce oil together. If the world environment is an actual world issue, why not produce the oil here? It's not like it's worse here than there. But this way we can make certain claims about what is being done here. It's complete and utter bs.

Fix the actual problems. Don't give actual problems the fix.

Impeaching does nothing. It's overrated political theatre. Didn't make a difference for any presidents they went through that process. So it's essentially worthless and a waste of time. Didn't matter what party or president it is. Hasn't worked, won't work. Since everyone here is so into linking things, here you go.

I'm hoping that they get the hydrogen cars and production going faster than I expect they will. As well as the Molten Salt Reactors ready in the next few years.

Then the environmentalists and the climate people can be happy and shut up. Then politicians can go back to just being horrible for the normal horrible reasons. And we can get back to being energy independent and move onto other real problems that actually need attention.

That's not all of my thoughts on the matter, but it's a fair start.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Hmmmmm i wonder what our "some time visitors, democrats" think of the 2 time quid pro quo joe efforts to interfere in the midterms? It seems that the president asked/begged the saudis to DELAY their oil production cut of 2 million bbls a day until the midterms are over.

Good points. Another interesting angle on this is as an extension of the way dems always seem to be against American allies, and in favor of American enemies. Such as rewarding Iran and Venezuela, at the same time he's punishing Saudi.

Ya know they had behind-the-scenes negotiations going on. The deal fell through, and this is how it was announced. Brandon's negotiating team was undiplomatic enough to prompt the Saudis to retaliate in a PR sense.

And on the subject of irresponsibility, we still have underground B1/B2 bases in Saudi. Not all of them were used during Desert Shield/ Desert Storm. These bases were built back when we thought the Soviets were a grave danger. Well these bases still have utility vis-a-vis the chinese communist party. We should try to get along with the Saudis, because it's still a military alliance.

Reactions: 97Mule

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Hmmmmm i wonder what our "some time visitors, democrats" think of the 2 time quid pro quo joe efforts to interfere in the midterms? It seems that the president asked/begged the saudis to DELAY their oil production cut of 2 million bbls a day until the midterms are over........ Does that sound fishy to you vad.... var..... timber?
Does anyone think that you could or should impeach for this or should we just look the other way since its the democrats?

Your silence tells me all i need to know........
These individuals are despicable. They've relentlessly preached from pulpits made of BS and lies. Whenever given the opportunity to apply their proclaimed principles they are silent. They are like every other Democrat. Pure selfish bias. Disgusting people.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Impeaching does nothing. It's overrated political theatre. Didn't make a difference for any presidents they went through that process. So it's essentially worthless and a waste of time. Didn't matter what party or president it is. Hasn't worked, won't work. Since everyone here is so into linking things, here you go.

Are you serious? It is completely untrue that impeachment doesn't make a difference. Trump is known as the twice impeached president. His first impeachment absolutely played a role in his loss. And the second one was set to be the nail in the coffin. The second impeachment practically what is happening right now with the January 6th hearings. These hearings will affect the election in 3 weeks. That is all that it takes to sway voters, and it has worked against many presidents and their parties.

In 2019 Trump was impeached for doing what Biden just did. It was the end of the world. All over the MSM. And now? Nothing. But it's totally reasonable to only be concerned about what MSM tells you to be concerned about, right?

It is the double standard that you're "missing".

Then the environmentalists and the climate people can be happy and shut up. Then politicians can go back to just being horrible for the normal horrible reasons.
These people will never be happy and will never shut up. BS emergencies are the normal, horrible reasons.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Tell me again how the rising gas price is caused by ANY politician?

Seems more like profiteering to me.
Today's lesson in how to think retarded:

Oil profits caused by government = bad.
Big pharma profits caused by government = good

You'll just have to write these rules down because there's just no way to get there through logic.

Pfizer's 2021 profits doubled to $22 bn on strong Covid vaccine sales (france24.com)
Pfizer Says COVID Vaccine Will Cost as Much as $130 Per Dose Next Year (people.com)

I'm sure your health insurance won't go up to cover the shots just as soon as the "emergency" ends at the end of 2022 (even though Brandon said the plandemic is over....?).

I wonder what the Democrat message will be for those uninsured/under insured people who will choose not to pay for the shots. Should be interesting. Another rule devoid of logic that you'll just have to memorize.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
This is beyond belief.

what the frack... - YouTube

Fetterman is using a teleprompter. ....WTF....?????

Good on the moderator for pressing him on his past fracking comments. Unfortunately, Democrats got the sound bite they needed: "I do support fracking...aaaaa....I....I don..... I don.... I support fracking."

And it will be just like this thread where many people have denied Biden committed to ending oil despite him explicitly stating so.

I have at least enough faith in Democrats to believe Fetterman will lose. But he's still going to get millions of votes. It's still going to be a pathetic margin. These voters are not ignorant. They've seen this. They're something else.

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Bob, it looks like the bruce jenner look a like MIGHT/HOPE just lose the governorship according to polls......... what is the talk in Michigan?

· Registered
6,531 Posts
All polls I have seen show Whitmer winning, but the margin is closing. And the rate of the closing has one projection saying Dixon will win.

As soon as Dixon won the primary she proceeded to do nothing until very recently. Partially due to money. But now that there have been debates and some advertising (nowhere near Whitmer level), it appears to be having an effect according to the polls.

What's the talk? I don't know. 16? months ago she fired, payed off, and blamed the head of Dept of Health Human services for everything, and then kept a low profile on the China Virus. She started doing a lot of road construction and gave thousands in car insurance refunds. I am certain these tactics work in her favor.

I have personally see no difference at all in opinion. I don't know of anybody changing their minds (D or R). But how much is that worth? If you had asked me ~4 weeks ago and beyond I'd have said Whitmer is a guaranteed win. The polls are the only things that have swayed me.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
I have no idea why they keep trotting this MORON out in public to F'ing out and out LIE to Americans....... This is clearly elder abuse
THIS IS NOT A GAFFE!!!

Any democrat on here care to discuss this?

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Brandon's side is taking the view that the ends justify the mean. That's one of the discussion topics in the threads with a lot of recent posts.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
I have no idea why they keep trotting this MORON out in public to F'ing out and out LIE to Americans....... This is clearly elder abuse
THIS IS NOT A GAFFE!!!

Any democrat on here care to discuss this?
The ONLY thing that most Democrats require are for dictators to tell them what to support. Empirical is not a word. This is so because they are ignorant, evil, or __. Fill in the blank if you'd like, but I am out of ideas.

Ignorant ones would have no problem repeating these lies to you...because they're ignorant. Evil ones know, and that's why you won't be hearing from anyone.

These people will vote D in one week because Brandon told them gas is $3.39 even though they just paid $4.20.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Also, that's a Youtube video. And as someone in this very thread told you, they're for entertainment purposes only. So he did not say any of those things.

I could go find the full length speech elsewhere, but I'm not going to do that because because.

401 - 420 of 441 Posts