132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $700
Rating 4
Average Price $493
Manufacturer Garmin
Recommended Yes: 5 / No: 0

Garmin GPSMAP 276C Chartplotter for marine, automotive, motorcycle, atv, and hand-held use.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $700
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Extremely versatile, multi-purpose dashboard GPS with large, bright color display. Utilitarian unit well-suited for wilderness travel and open-top vehicles. Only complaint requires expensive proprietary memory.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Price $285
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Great system for my needs. I really like my capabiltiy to upload multiple map files. I currently have street maps and Topo maps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Price $600
Pros I have the gpsmap 378, which has inland lakes and all mapping capabilities plus some
Cons Have to use Garmins memory cards
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had this for about 8 months now it's big and bulky but love the large screen and all the features.

I bought it so I could map what trails we went on and how to get back home if we get lost. It's great for when you find new trails that are not on your map. Also does elevation has celestial information and when you get to a body of water it has the detailed maps long as it is in the information database on the unit.

All in all it is a great unit especially if you will use it on the water and on land.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.