Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
101 - 120 of 182 Posts

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Good point, I was forgetting that Nancy won't be speaker after January. But we'll likely end up with a RINO.

Regardless, impeachment of both isn't going to happen. While some on the left finally recognize how terrible Biden's administration is, Biden is only a puppet. Some may want him replaced, but not the globalist, communist, tyrants who are really running the show. Biden is a perfect fit for them.
I do believe impeachment is likely in the house, but removal from office in the senate is doubtful. Here is what is probably happening with the oil reserves............

Still calling on madona to do what she said she thinks about.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Sorry, that's a Youtube video so it is edited for entertainment purposes only.

No, it doesn't matter that countless other sources report the same. And if you try to use that argument, I will come up with excuses for why those sources aren't accurate.

Just practicing being a Democrat.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
The blackmail

· Registered
14,029 Posts

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
You know Brandon's finished when the deep state powers that be come right out and say he sold us out, and their statement is prominently reported by the lefty media :

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
I can't believe that the President of the United States and all of the people in/on their side would deliberately lie about this fictitious 10 yr old to try to get sympathy for and excuse to kill more children. Obviously their hoping that the brain dead/left believe them. If this one example is not enough to open your eyes about these "people" ...... then your just beyond reach!

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
I can't believe that the President of the United States and all of the people in/on their side would deliberately lie about this fictitious 10 yr old to try to get sympathy for and excuse to kill more children. Obviously their hoping that the brain dead/left believe them. If this one example is not enough to open your eyes about these "people" ...... then your just beyond reach!

Turns out there was a ten year old that was raped. But why was the identity of the child and the rapist being held back? ............ Because it was a ILLEGAL W E T B A C K child and a ILLEGAL W E T B A C K piece of S H I T rapist. This should not be going on in America. I bet the ILLEGAL W E T B A C K rapist wont be held accountable or be deported.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Turns out there was a ten year old that was raped. But why was the identity of the child and the rapist being held back? ............ Because it was a ILLEGAL W E T B A C K child and a ILLEGAL W E T B A C K piece of S H I T rapist. This should not be going on in America. I bet the ILLEGAL W E T B A C K rapist wont be held accountable or be deported.
That's a big **** up by right wing media. They all jumped on this bandwagon and chose to lie rather than confront and deal with the truth. It is so pathetic. There will be more of this given the removal of Roe.

The identities of rape victims are withheld by standard. The perpetrator on the other hand, yes, it's so we didn't know he is an ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL immigrant.

· Registered
25,806 Posts
I thought the new norm was to let all criminals out of jail, or simply just don't
prosecute so they can repeat offend???

· Registered
14,029 Posts
I thought the new norm was to let all criminals out of jail, or simply just don't
prosecute so they can repeat offend???
'ALL' means anyone not related to Jan 6 or is conservative... 🙄

Reactions: XJ99

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
I just looked at the 1st quarter gdp #'s and found that it is -1.6 and also heard that the 2nd quarter #'s may just be the same or worse....... i wonder if the dimwits will call it a recession or just blame it all on putin or that "Maga" crowd?

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 · (Edited)

How much more proof does anyone need to come to the conclusion that this is the real lie? How could Trump have such hatred shown to him for just trying to make America more like America used to be? I feel that if this crap keeps up and if the justice department goes after Trump there will be hell to pay if your a democrat....... I'm ok with a 50 million democrat a------n ;)

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Biden: 'I Don't Know If We're In A Recession, I'm Not A Biologist' America's GDP has fallen over the last two quarters, stoking fears of a possible recession due to the fact that America is now in a recession. When asked whether the U.S. is now in a recession, Biden answered that he wasn't qualified to answer, as he doesn't have a biology degree. Read the rest: https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-i-d...
Show less

101 - 120 of 182 Posts