Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Fuel Pump Relay recall...how can you know it was done? Need help.

2328 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  ChippyKK10
Quick question for anyone that got the Fuel pump relay recall done....how do you know it was done?
Is there an obvious way to tell? Is there an extra relay coming from the TIPM, or something you can physically see with your eyes?
I thought I saw some pictures of a new relay box Jeep technicians put in front of the TIPM as a separate box. Maybe I am wrong.
Can someone please clarify for me?
Pictured is my current TIPM...and I can't see anything was done to it. I thought the recall calls for an external fuel pump relay outside the TIPM? I don't see one in my picture below.

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it. :cheers2:

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
523 Posts
Looks to me like you have an external fuel pump relay mounted right next to your TIPM. The rectangular black square thing in your pic, right next to the inner fender. It also appears you have an inline fused power wire leading from the TIPM towards that "relay"? So I would say you have the fuel pump relay recall done to your Jeep

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.