Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Do a search here or out there, plenty of information on the topic. Got mine out of a mid-nineties stick shift Neon. Only concern for you would be the type of connectors on the harness.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I bought rebuilds off ebay. They work great. I had a leaking one, it was cracked and spraying gasoline. From what I've read, it really doesn't make any difference if your engine is stock, so it's not much of an upgrade. If yours are clogged and causing misfires or something then sure go for it.. But don't expect a world of difference if your current ones are fine.

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,431 Posts
I bought rebuilds off ebay. They work great. I had a leaking one, it was cracked and spraying gasoline. From what I've read, it really doesn't make any difference if your engine is stock, so it's not much of an upgrade. If yours are clogged and causing misfires or something then sure go for it.. But don't expect a world of difference if your current ones are fine.

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk
Which injectors did you get/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.