Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fortune Creek Oct. 9-10-11

I will be camping at Salmon La Sac, Red Mountain, or along the Cle Elum river Oct. 9-11. Would rather not hit the trail alone if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will be hitting the Fortune Creek Trail near Cle Elum. I will be camping Thursday 11-5 through Sunday along the Cle Elum river, about a mile past Red Mountain Campground, I drive a black TJ Rubicon. Would rather not wheel alone probably won't make it too far due to snow.

Vern

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thinking about a trip up Fortune Creek. If I go, I'll be camping in the area June 15-19. Post up if anyone is interested in going. If I don't go there, I may do Liberty or Naches.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you end up going? If so was it clear to the lake?
Yeah I went, and no it wasn't clear up to the lake. Pretty close though, got to the point where you can take a left and go across a creek crossing or stay to the right. Kinda hard to explain where I'm talking about. Here's a picture from last year, to the spot I'm talking about. There wasn't near this much snow but still too much to make it to the lake. I went across the creek here and up the trail, there wasn't any snow, but there was a tree blocking the road. Had to back down, not fun.

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.