Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
welcome to the area, we do have a small core of wheelers, and i say wheelers for a reason. about 5 of us, 2 chevy trucks and a ford included, usually make all the events around the fargo area. hope to see you around.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ok, have the date for another farm play day. we are looking at oct 20. will be sunday. we are meeting at kmart at 830 and heading out. hopefully some of you can make it.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Hey guys, does anyone need a skidplate for a 97-03 Tj? I posted my old Skid Row skidplate for sale on Craigslist this week for $150. Sorry for posting it here. I don't want to deal with shipping so I hope someone in the Fargo area wants it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm from Reynolds and would love to find some wheeling spots and clubs! My schedule is usually a mess, but if you guys don't mind looking at a CJ, it would be a blast to go along some time! Not to many spots to choose from around here...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rebuilding an 81 CJ7

Good evening, just found this "Fargo" group tonight. I just purchased an 1981 CJ7 last week and am starting the rebuild process. Would love to connect with a few other local Fargo folks with the same interests and to do some learning. Also wondering if anyone local knows where I could get my hands on a set of hard doors for the CJ7? PM me if so, or let me know if there is a group that actually gets together! Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
My cousin just bought a jeep that he is planning on setting up and possibly wheeling a little. I think both of us would like to meet a few people around the Fargo area that enjoy a little off-roading. I don't have a jeep yet but do have an old ford and will probably get a CJ one day.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
welcome to the jeep community!!! this summer is hectic for most of us this year, but we are willing to do some meeting. we are probably looking at mid august before any wheeling, unless you head to one of the mud boggs, or head to appleton. we will post up when we are going.

·
Registered
339 Posts
There is a club based out of Fargo called the Roamers off road or something. Also a club out of east grand forks called the river wranglers. They have an annual run in the summer. It goes along the red river about 6 miles out of EGF. All private land, about 10 miles of trails. They have a lot of full tube 4 wheel steer buggies. I did it last year in a stock 03 wrangler.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Don't know how I haven't come across this thread before. I work in Fargo, live in Ada. Always looking for fellow Jeepers to wheel legally with in new places.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.