Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight was a great start to getting to know you all. we will start this new thread to keep us fargo guys up to date on wheeling events and get togethers. I know I really enjoyed myself getting to know some of you, and I am sure you all feel the same way. good start to hopefully a long future!! cant wait to see all the pics!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Amen! So glad to meet you all before I move. Just sad to say goodbye before I hardly got the chance to say hello! Hopefully get to see some action before I leave

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yay, new thread. I'm hoping this one stays going and that people actually join in, try to turn some of those mall krawlers into wheelers!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Wow it looks like you had a good turn out. Sorry I missed it. I know I've waved to a couple of you guys on the roads around town. I recognize some of those Jeeps.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good!! we are having another meet and greet here in fargo!!! this will be on wednesday 6-26. we will be meeting at hooters at 7 pm. hope to see you all there!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
it was a good time. not too many people this time, still fun. always nice getting the 4x4'ers together!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we go out to a private property in Dunvilla MN. otherwise known as the farm. we have a small rock garden, mud holes, trails in the a couple trails in the woods, all private property, so no worries about getting in trouble. we also have pulled a couple logs to play on as well. when we are out there, we have made improvements to obsticles, and made more, so dont be afraid to get dirty. it is always a good time.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'm moving out to the general area in a few weeks (actually coming next weekend for a short visit first), hopefully i'll get a new rig to play with and get to join in the fun later down the road since i won't know a single person out there.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.