Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
323 Posts
That looks like a recovery point. There should be a square removeable cover on your front and rear bumper facias that can be removed or opened. This is where you screw in your recovery "eye". There should be information in your owners manual. Since this is not a feature on WJ's (99-04). I have to assume you have a much newer model.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks like a recovery point. There should be a square removeable cover on your front and rear bumper facias that can be removed or opened. This is where you screw in your recovery "eye". There should be information in your owners manual. Since this is not a feature on WJ's (99-04). I have to assume you have a much newer model.
Hello WJPAUL, and thanks for your prompt response. This is a 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit. Believe me, I've checked front and back and found nowhere to attach the bolt (see additional photos). Same thing for the manual. 🙁
Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car

Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Premium Member
6,829 Posts

· Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Yep...it appears the new site owners don't like us referencing other sources of good information in other sites.
The site is jeep garage (but all one word). There's probably an auto filter that removes the specific term.

Reactions: Stay Stoney
1 - 6 of 6 Posts