Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
I guess I should make a video of my lights now that I put them in. Im very impressed with the company I chose. They could be a little brighter but not much I can do about that. Video to come soon.

· Registered
619 Posts

I have since rotated the rearview mirror 180 degrees so that the LEDs will sit higher in the windshield. They basically sit where the mirror was before. The view out is much less obstructed.

· Registered
295 Posts
I've looked at pretty much every light possible, I found one that was perfect for mounting in the windshield of a jeep. It's call copstick, it works extreamly well and isn't to much.

· Registered
314 Posts
as guardpost said about the mini led3's there the smallest you can buy, but they pack a powerful punch. i have 2 in the grill of my xj and i would never get anything to replace them but the same.

· Registered
80 Posts
let's see, I run hide-aways in the headlight's, tail lights, and red hide-aways in the fog lights, although I'm don't like them because they look pink:brickwall. I also made a LED light bar for above my rearview.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.