Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Eglin AFB reserve in NW Florida

236 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  dz1087
To go wheeling on their land you have to go to Jackson Guard in Nicevill to get a range pass for you and anyone over 16 ridding with you. They have a ton of rules but its the best wheeling in Florida. Passes are $10 and come with a map. Call me at (850)748-4394 anytime to go ride out there or if you have any questions. If you get caught without a pass or any ridders over 16 with you without a pass its $120 fine per person and a one year ban from the property. Everyone else with you with a permit
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Are you talking about the trails out on eglin? cause its part of the post cant you go out there if your military without a pass.... Thats what I heard? I was out on trails when I was home on leave I was just wo:wave:ndering for when I get back home

· Registered
184 Posts
I went on an atv ride @ boggs and boulders, It was fun, and facilities are great for all day events, burgers grillin at the snack bar, showers were great after the mud bath, and the,y have a great swimming hole. I havent thought about taking the jeep but I might after i get lift and tires, hopefully by summer...

· Registered
4,877 Posts
I go up on the range all the time. Got my XJ swamped a few times up there too. Got the wife a pass so we go up there sometimes and get her a little off-roading in. It's a pretty fun place to go, but a lot of the best trails have been shut down due to environmental concerns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.