Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Eastern 4 Wheeler's Florida Vacation in Massachusetts

2087 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Andy-WhiteTJ
Has anyone signed up for Eastern 4 Wheeler's Florida Vacation? It's a great event and I've been there many times. If you're looking for some great wheeling, check it out:

http://floridavacation.eastern4wheelers.org/
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I'm all signed up and almost ready to go! What trails would you say are a "must-do" for a first timer to this event. (2013 JKUR 10A, 3.5", 37" MTR's, intermediate level.) Are you camping or staying nearby? I just did the Fathers Day run at Stone Gardens and had a blast!

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like Stone Gardens, they have private property that they use and you won't be able to run any other time. "Dead Fall", "Crazy 8s", and I believe there is another one "Faheys?". Do any of those.

Of course there will be the Old Florida Road, Tunnel Road, Dodge Road runs as well but those you can do with other wheelers at anytime.

I'm trailering up on Friday and will be staying at the Oxbow. Other times I've camped but this time I'll be staying at the hotel right in front of the campground.

I've been going for the last 10 years (except last year). It's great to see old friends and wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.