Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I regret it almost everyday! And every day I get closer and closer to buying another one.

I just wanted to see how everyone was doing your guys jeeps are looking sweet! For some of the guys that dont know me this was my jeep....

and my build thread..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/cammed-white-5-9l-build-im-back-1036392/

I think soon Ill be selling my truck and finding another 5.9 (before its to late!) and basically doing the same lift and wheel tire set up (hopefully another FJ rack)

:wave:
but anyway just thought Id share my grief and tell you all that your jeeps are looing really good! makes me jealous..

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
What truck do you have now?

I don't really regret getting rid of any of them, they're all fairly easily replaceable (minus the 5 speed I've got now).

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
well duh man we coulda told ya you shouldn't have sold. hope to see you getting another niner soon. mine is a little different than you probably remember, I was in the middle of a one ton swap but after looking at finances I had to sideline it and go back to the hp30/8.8 swap plan.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What truck do you have now?

I don't really regret getting rid of any of them, they're all fairly easily replaceable (minus the 5 speed I've got now).
Now I have an 05 F350 Turbo Diesel 4x4..

this is a picture of it I took while I was visiting my mom in florida

well duh man we coulda told ya you shouldn't have sold. hope to see you getting another niner soon. mine is a little different than you probably remember, I was in the middle of a one ton swap but after looking at finances I had to sideline it and go back to the hp30/8.8 swap plan.
Yeah man Ive been checking out your jeep and Its looking really good!

Hopefully possibly Ill be selling the tuck and have enough to get a niner and lift it and everything else :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
What motors in the truck? Any power mods (chip, turbo, fuel injectors, ect..)? I don't like ford but if it has a 6.7, the potential!!! Buddy of mine just went over the 700hp mark!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
That truck pictured should be a 6.0. Glad to see ya around again man.

·
Premium Member
7,213 Posts
Ha, I learned my lesson last summer. Sold my WJ and got a car for the fuel mileage savings. Drove the car for about 3 months and couldn't take it anymore. Sold it and bought an Overland. I will never sell my Overland!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Talking to dillon and 2005 only had one option for diesel and that was the 6.0

·
Jeep Jedi Master
20,417 Posts
Dillon, I regretted selling mine the second it drove out of the driveway. My son looked up at me and said, "daddy, we can build another one."

Hunter

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That truck pictured should be a 6.0. Glad to see ya around again man.
Thanks man I'm glad to see you still on here.

Yep its a 6.0 I have a thing for the 6.0 haha My excursion my f450 and now my 350 all have had it. My 350 has head studs and new injectors, also being an 05 its the 6.0 REV 2 haha they had made small changes so not as much of a concern. :cheers:

Dillon, I regretted selling mine the second it drove out of the driveway. My son looked up at me and said, "daddy, we can build another one."

Hunter
Yeah it sucks but,
Thats aweseome man! I hope I have a kid like that some day! :cheers2:

Thanks everybody!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts