Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
No one is offering them as far as I know. Delta4x4 doesn't even list them as a purchasable accessory on their site. They're probably a one-off custom made flare destined only for the "show car".

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yea, I think they're one-offs but they would be cool.

On a side note, their SRT makes me angry. Yea, it looks good (minus the crap paint) and has some sweet power for off-roading, but an SRT is made for the street and stock handles better than an F-body. It takes a real jack*** to completely revamp a street machine to go for an off-road look (minus the wheels which just wouldn't work).

·
Registered
533 Posts
Definitely looks like some serious custom work right there. I was surprised they would make something like this considering the current fender flares on a stock WK are pretty intense IMO. Look great though.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You.

Kotflügelverbreiterung/Fender flares

677944B Radabdeckung Grand Cherokee SRT8/WH Mod.08- ausr.ET-24/305 fender flares GRP Grand Cherokee SRT8/WH mod. 08- set $1554,07

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have some Liberty flares I was going to cut up to fit my Commander and make new ones out of fiberglass but I traded it in on a WK diesel and haven't tried them on yet to see if they are even big enough.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You do realize thats all in EURO....$1500 EURO for those...at exchange right now against the US dollar.

Thats...1,500.00 EUR = 2,052.12 USD plus shipping and tarrifs and state/provincal taxes.

Mucho buckos!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tried the Jeep Liberty flares for size and they are smaller, I'd have to add/stretch them about 6"-10".
I guess if I get bored this winter I'll be visiting my friends fiberglass shop.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you could buy a used car for that ammount

·
Registered
106 Posts
how much??????

·
Registered
172 Posts
Scott's just pulling yer leg! (right?) I wonder if you could use them to make a mold and reproduced them?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.