1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
182 Posts
Deka produced all of oreillys batterys, I deal with them on the industrial side ALOT. I can get the deka for an ungodly cheap price.

good find, i didnt know oreillys even had an agm out. I run a diehard plat.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Deka Batteries are very good. Not to mention that they are priced very well. I have a friend with a battery bank of 12 dekas. He has had them for 5ish years now with no failures.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
I have the Super Start Extreme AGM for O'Reilly's I would have bought a DieHard Plat. but the closest one was more than 1hr away and I needed the battery so I could go to work, and hand no way to get back in time for work, so I bought the Super Start, I paid $140 for it, and I have no complaints, jeep starts great now even when really really cold out, and it runs accessories just fine, I don't have a winch yet though, I had the same warranty as optima, and it has more CCA, than the optima. Also Mills Fleet Farm has the same batter as the deka and Super Start. All in all it is great battery maybe not as good as a Diehard Plat but it was also $60 cheaper and available the day I needed one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.