Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Tis my favourite month of bump-ing, fa la la la la, la la, la la!

SOME RULES and REGS, SHALL WE??
Any applicants must have 50 technical posts and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month.

IF you want in, please PM the following to me:
-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be
-Up to four pictures tags embedded into entry[/I]

[B]~DISCLAIMER~ [/B]Do not enter a bunch of fancy formatting like bolding or italics or size changes or emoticons/emoji's. We wanna see content, not how well you know your way around a keyboard. Do not post collages. Four pictures means 4 individual pictures of your rig.

[B][U]Why should you enter?[/U][/B]
As always the winner will receive a 1 year paid member status here on Jeepforum as well as a $200 credit from Quadratec!! (Thank you [USER=195663]@Quadratec[/USER] , you absolutely rule!). YJOTM winners from each month will go into the YJOTY contest unchanged, and unmodified and automatically qualify for the /f12 calendar (special thanks to [USER=433686]@daddyjeep87[/USER] on this note). Not to mention it's fun, inclusive and rewarding.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welp, I didn't even get my usual one pity vote last month, so I think I'm going to officially retire from these contests until I actually have the friggin time to work on mine! (My winter worklist for non YJ stuff is already booked through probably May...)
Still though, keep these goin man, I really love seeing other peoples rigs every month.

·
Registered
375 Posts
If they were to send you to the Gulag, I will personally form a battalion of /f12 members to spring you :cheers:

·
Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get in the spirit and submit early, you've already procrastinated gift buying.... if you procrastinate this you're gonna miss out on all the fun and a chance at a special Christmas gift for the YJ! You know it.... GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
Hey Bruin I would have sent this in a PM but I have no idea how and im done wasting time looking. Please pull my entry

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Hijack alert..... I started putting some pages together for the calendar. Check this thread out and let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
I really don't like that I have to click on the gifs to make them play, but it does make them full screen so it isn't all bad.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.