·
Registered
141 Posts
Price $110
Pros Easy Install
Quality Product
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: The body lift provided the perfect lift and was simple to install. (Harder for me because I had to fabricate new body mounts because the old ones sheared off the tub). Directions were easy to follow and no need to buy extra products. Could be installed in a couple of hours with limited problems.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Price $100
Pros Good instructions and allows for other mods by making room above the engine and drive train in general.
Cons Larger BLs will alter center of gravity and the geometry of the Jeep.
Recommended yes

Comments: Very easy install to begin with but the instructions and pictures will eliminate any doubt. The only hard part is dealing with some tight spaces in the grille and seized bolts if your Jeep is older. I have no issues after over 5 years of use and abuse and I have given no maintenance besides checking the torque of the bolts.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Price $152
Pros Quick and easy to install. I like that it replaces the oem rubbers rather than just spacing them up.
Cons Reuses the oem top metal plate and inner tube that goes inside the blocks. MIne were really rusted - would like to have had new ones...also the instructions a bit akward. Showed blocks were mine had none.
Recommended yes

Comments: Actual height as soon as we dropped off the lift was about 1.5". I think the factory spacers had been squished. This was very easy to install - except for the 2 rubber radiator bumper supports up front. Also needed a right-angle drill to relocate the fan shroud. It does seem to be a comlete kit, as it also had the 1" drop bracket for transfer case shift linkage. Fortunately we had the skid plate off changing the transmission!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Price $152
Pros replaced all my old mounts
Cons save the OEM steel inserts. replace the front radiator mount you pull the shroud off then a drill the new holes also you have to make a notch for the lower radiator hose
Recommended yes

Comments: the install was about 3 hours since i was doing a tub swap but if your looking to just give your ride a lift and follow the instructions the process will be a lot faster. you do have to modify the fan shroud for this lift. you may have to notch the shroud for the lower radiator hose and you should modify the shroud when replacing the front mount

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Price $85
Pros Easy to install. Replaces all parts.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Radiator support install was not well document in the instructions, and required a trip to the forum to figure out the best install technique.

Purchased a new kit on eBay at a great price. Normal price is quite a bit more than I paid.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Price $150
Pros Easy install
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: The body lift first arrived missing one of the bushes but no worries rang supplier and had it 3 days later even though it came from the US.
Set about installing it Sat morning and a few hours later it was installed.
it is supplied with rad fan shroud re-locater but didn't use as I installed 1" motor lift. Once installed the ride still feels good.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Price $120
Pros 1" lift.
Cons Metal sleeves too large
Recommended no

Comments: I had to carry all my metal sleeves to the shed and fire up the grinding wheel. I had to file all of the down to fit in the body mounts. Far from bolt on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $100
Rating 4
Pros Easy Installation, Looks a lot better than using pucks
Cons Bolts are definitely not as high quality or grade as the factory ones they replaced. Also, the kit should include new inner bushings because half of my factory ones were in pretty bad condition.
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall it wasn't a bad kit to install but getting the factory mounts out from above the rear axle area kinda sucked... also putting those grille supports back in and getting the little cone to hook in was a pita. I would recommend this lift, but forget relocating the fan shroud, get a MML! I used Brown Dog Offroads and it was the perfect fit!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Price $120
Rating 4
Pros Total replacement
Cons None yet
Recommended no

Comments: Nice BL. Did it along with a MML to avoid fan shroud issues, TC linkage problems, gear shift problems..... Got it at amazon for great price. Easy install. Not much difference in ride quality

·
Registered
72 Posts
Price $100
Pros Cheap and all the parts came in kit
Cons Zero
Recommended yes

Comments: I love this body lift mount kit. It came with all the bolts and bushings and washers and mine were totally unusable

81 - 100 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.