custom awesome sport style cage [$500]

7206 11
Product Information
Price $500
Rating 5
Average Price $360.4
Manufacturer custom
Recommended Yes: 11 / No: 0

sport style cage made of 1.75 .120 dom. angled back, not square like the family cage.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Price $100
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Got the cage from someone that desided not to use it. Bolted right in, and didn't have to change a thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Love the security/confidence I get from knowing I have full roll-over protection! It is especially good when I take the Grandkids out!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Price $250
Pros Basic
Cons Basic quite a bit of fab and welding, not a problem for most people
Recommended yes

Comments: This is a basic system with one large hoop that fits directly infront of the dash and comes with two spreader bars that must be fitted and welded up. I took the add on cage and the factory roll bar and had them powder coated metalic silver.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $1
Pros Looks awesome and it home made
Cons Alot of welding!!
Recommended yes

Comments: Took a long time to build but in the end it cant be beat

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $50
Pros it completes the front of my cage and goes around the windshield.
Cons nothing
Recommended yes

Comments: its a cage that got welded onto my stock cage. it just goes around the windshield and goes down the dash. nothing special but its better.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Price $1
Pros Cage provides significant protection and style as well
Cons Heavy! Hard to move when needing to do work around it.
Recommended yes

Comments: This cage was fabricated by the PPO and he did an excellent engineering job in using the existing mounts in the rear, while bolting to a undercarriage cage and rock guard bars!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $2500
Pros The Best welds you will find!
Cons Get in line! Quality takes time!
Recommended yes

Comments: If you are in the market for a quality roll cage,(not some bolt in thing). Come out to PHX, Arizona. John Hunter will listen to your preferences and make a cage for you! (not the masses).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.