387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $600
Rating 4
Average Price $271.38
Manufacturer Currie
Recommended Yes: 9 / No: 0

Currie introduces their new Heavy Duty Tie Rod Set for Jeep Wranglers, Cherokees & Commanches. This kit replaces the complete stock tie rod system with extra heavy duty components. This system provides the ultimate strength and endurance for serious off-road enthusiasts and rock crawlers alike! Easy bolt on installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $150
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: awesome product

·
Registered
217 Posts
Price $400
Pros solid as a rock
Cons Adjustment locking tabs not versitile
Recommended yes

Comments: I purchased this complete set to help with my DW because mt ball joints were toast any ways. This setup is beefy to say the least, my only complaint is that the adjustment tabs that are used to set the toe in are not very easy to set so they dont rub, but its easily fixed with a big hammer ;)

·
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
13,948 Posts
Price $499
Pros Beefy, double adjuster
Cons crappy TRE boots
Recommended yes

Comments: My currie HD tie rod was an easy install on the JK. Within two weeks, the TRE boots had torn and spooged grease everywhere. A quick call to Currie and they had new polyurethane boots (new design) headed my way in the mail. Great customer service. While the tie rod is much beefier than stock, it is still prone to bending. Knock the bend into it, align to compensate, and don't look back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.