Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last week or so it seems that we diesel Jeep owners have been dominating the public WK/XK forums. What is the general appeal for a public WK-CRD forum? I for one would like to see this as thread subscription and notification (new posts, etc.) doesn't appear to be supported in the "Group Forum".

What do you guys think?

· Registered
14 Posts
Although a KJ CRD guy (so far), a public WK CRD sub-board is of great interest (I spend more time at L.O.S.T. KJ's for precisely that reason.) I'm looking to move on from my faithful Jetta TDI (howdy NBS! :wave: ) for something bigger to commute in the Canadian winter on a number of back roads, so old faithful's (2K1 TDI Mk4) 4.8L/100 just isn't as useful as it used to be compared to being very confident and comfortable on the road in crap conditions.

Aside from the CPI recall, are there any big "gotcha's" like the KJ's torque converter and the dreaded F37 neutering to deal with? There's a very nice WK CRD locally with all the fixing, that would make me feel not so terrible for passing the TDI on to a deserving high-miler.

So yup, a public CRD-sub to the WK board would be a good thing.

Cheers
Duey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.