Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thing he stopped and made sure everyone was ok. And was able to share that footage with the police. /s

Edit: If he did end up doing so, good job. Otherwise, it looks like he just drove on by and went on his merry way.
I asked the same question as I usually feel like a Road Ranger in these situations (and I see A LOT of these things)

He said the guy in the Charger jumped out on his phone and made his way over to the Jeep yelling (as if to fight) while typical busy Van Wyck traffic started to back up around them.

Unfortunately he didn't save the rear camera footage, but I forwarded this clip to the tow truck company.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Good thing he stopped and made sure everyone was ok. And was able to share that footage with the police. /s

Edit: If he did end up doing so, good job. Otherwise, it looks like he just drove on by and went on his merry way.
I asked the same question as I usually feel like a Road Ranger in these situations (and I see A LOT of these things)

He said the guy in the Charger jumped out on his phone and made his way over to the Jeep yelling (as if to fight) while typical busy Van Wyck traffic started to back up around them.

Unfortunately he didn't save the rear camera footage, but I forwarded this clip to the tow truck company.
Very glad you did that. Hopefully that gets to the right people and helps out the people that were just minding their business before getting plowed.

It looks like a number of vehicles got touched up. Hope everyone is ok.

·
Premium Member
9,461 Posts
Your Uncle was too busy ranting? Understandable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.