Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any cool CJ builds, I normally only see TJ's and the occasional YJ?

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
Welcome to jeepforum, fill out your Profile and you will get more help. :smile2:

Use the search function or just browse back the pages, lots of builds on here from complete Jeeps to power train conversions.

A few of mine (incl a J20 pickup which is not a CJ)

Attachments

·
Registered
811 Posts
What CJ build isn't cool!?...

I mean I'm not a fan of restorations or stockers but I am partial to look over any CJ. And all the wranglers I pass are... eh, it's a wrangler, seen that, got a t-shirt.

Although all my parts for the WB stretch, tons and 40s I had planned for my CJ this winter are now going on an LJ I just picked up...

Sent from my SM-A015A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
811 Posts
Love that quad cab bagus!

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
Thanks jeepboy, I think they call it a stretch cab (only 2 doors) and handmade in Indonesia.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Mine was definitely cool when I drove it in 46* temperature last week. I am in search of a hard top.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thanks jeepboy, I think they call it a stretch cab (only 2 doors) and handmade in Indonesia.
Indonesia huh?... hmm. I'm not fond of the gear sets made over there but this I could justify shipping over! I've thought about doing that with my spare cab. Of course that's a project still years away

·
Registered
811 Posts
Here's a few of my 80 CJ7 throught the years.

It's getting cage, Sliders, seats, and fuel injection next.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bought this '75 back in '79 or '80. It was an all stock 304 Renegade with Levi package. Many years and salt water beaches later, I made changes... Not sure if it's considered cool but this all fiberglass, Chevy powered jeep was Finished in '92. Took this picture this summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
MACK dog hood ornament. I have one that almost made it to the jeep hood. Put it on my '85 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor. They're cool

·
Registered
811 Posts
Bought this '75 back in '79 or '80. It was an all stock 304 Renegade with Levi package. Many years and salt water beaches later, I made changes... Not sure if it's considered cool but this all fiberglass, Chevy powered jeep was Finished in '92. Took this picture this summer.
Still pretty clean after those years

·
Registered
276 Posts
PPGs acrylic /urethane paint has done very well. Lots of washing and waxing. Not one to think that a mud slung jeep is a badge of honor. It does very well trailering my 20' boat. Front disc brake conversion helped a lot.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Here's my little CJ5, I like it, but I'm reluctant to call it "cool".
You know what they say (or maybe it's just me that says it)...If you have to try to be cool, you never will be!

My little guy is extremely capable, and still comfortable on the road.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I never really considered mine a "build" but maybe it is. It's been a 30+ year project that will likely never end. My goal was to keep it street driven but be very capable at the dunes and competitive at the sand drag track. I'm pretty much there but still working inn reliability, I'm still breaking more than I like.
[/ATTACH] Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts