1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
852 Posts
Diahrea and enlarged prostate force him to sit on his toilet 24/7 and flush it every 2 minutes.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
It won't make you laugh, but we used to go to the water department and pull billing records. We used that with other evidence to locate dope houses. They use a lot of water cooking dope.

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
TJ Tex said:
Diahrea and enlarged prostate force him to sit on his toilet 24/7 and flush it every 2 minutes.
That's what I was going to say, but substitute bidet for toilet :thumbsup:

·
Enemy of all chicks
456 Posts
Anyone ever seen roadkill or a dead animal that was so water logged it literally started melting? I have, so I think maybe he keeps soaking all of Michael Vick's dogs, so that they will melt and then changing the discharge into some kind of auxilary fuel or something. Ew.

LOL I know it's stupid. haha

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Did you see the dirty jobs eposode where he goes to the tannery, and they process deer hides for use in piano striker pads? Well if you didn't, this is not going to make any sense at all.

The tanning process uses an outrageous amount of water. The hides are put into major concrete mixer looking washing mahchines, where they are soaked and the hair separates from the swollen leather, then the water is dumped out onto the floor that is full of large drains, and the filter system in the machines catches the gobs of rotten deer hair.

All this to say, that house only looks that nice on the outside. Inside is a festering swamp of rotting deer flesh and brown hair-water, which is leeched out under the house, watering the lawn without the use of sprinklers. The only reason he hasn't been arrested is because no one wants to approach the house due to the smell coming up from beneath the lawn.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
This guy has started to form a water world inside where he is trying to grow an army of sea monkeys to take over the world.

You know I'm right. Once those neighbors who are complaining start to disapear then you know the Sea Monkeys are upon us......:eek:

·
Registered
796 Posts
LandRover said:
Did you see the dirty jobs eposode where he goes to the tannery, and they process deer hides for use in piano striker pads? Well if you didn't, this is not going to make any sense at all.

The tanning process uses an outrageous amount of water. The hides are put into major concrete mixer looking washing mahchines, where they are soaked and the hair separates from the swollen leather, then the water is dumped out onto the floor that is full of large drains, and the filter system in the machines catches the gobs of rotten deer hair.

All this to say, that house only looks that nice on the outside. Inside is a festering swamp of rotting deer flesh and brown hair-water, which is leeched out under the house, watering the lawn without the use of sprinklers. The only reason he hasn't been arrested is because no one wants to approach the house due to the smell coming up from beneath the lawn.
Thats it, close the thread. Hes got it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
He is keeping the spaceship from the movie the Abyss in his house.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mp3coupe said:
Owner of the house sells bottled water?
:rofl:

The growing pot link was crazy! I can only guess that his astronomical utility bill got him caught.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Chris_ said:
It won't make you laugh, but we used to go to the water department and pull billing records. We used that with other evidence to locate dope houses. They use a lot of water cooking dope.
Cooking? You mean growing pot? And you mean electricity?

·
Registered
988 Posts
hell if i know but he lives in the same county as i do... send me directions to his house and i will go ask him what the hell he is doing with all his water

·
Registered
77 Posts
bigwrm said:
Cooking? You mean growing pot? And you mean electricity?
Dope can also mean heroin, or methamphetamines.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
His wife works for the SPCA and they have installed an indoor water park for the dogs to play in. Nothing but the best, they have an infinity pool, water massager with doggie shampoo and conditioner spray built in. They also are into the whole coffee enema thing, it takes alot of water to brew that much coffee..

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dunno. The bottled water one made me LOL.

So, he's in the running for now.

I'll leave this open until Friday 10AM EST then make my final decision.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts