Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Code Pink? BLM? Antifa? Defund the Police???

1788 Views 52 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  superj
Are they laid off??? :sleep:

Feel free to add your own...

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

· Registered
2002 X
139 Posts
That is nonsense, that kind of stuff may have happened in China but there was nothing like that happening in America...and where can you even go fishing in a Dem controlled area, they're all cities :)
How did Biden raise gas prices worldwide?
Supply and Demand, like when a majority of people were working remote and not driving to work gas prices/demand drops and when everyone is abruptly forced back to the office the demand shoots thru the roof along with the prices, also Bidens fault?

Give some sort of evidence that has led you to believe that the vaccines are FAKE, please...its not the 1st thing you see on the CDC website

Every state has its own rules governing how votes are counted — and when. In some states the procedures and timing for tabulating ballots even vary from county to county.

Florida law allows mailed-in ballots to be opened and processed starting 22 days before Election Day.
Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. In all three of those states, election law says they cannot start opening mailed-in ballots until Election Day morning.

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
That is nonsense, that kind of stuff may have happened in China but there was nothing like that happening in America...and where can you even go fishing in a Dem controlled area, they're all cities :)
How did Biden raise gas prices worldwide?
Supply and Demand, like when a majority of people were working remote and not driving to work gas prices/demand drops and when everyone is abruptly forced back to the office the demand shoots thru the roof along with the prices, also Bidens fault?

Give some sort of evidence that has led you to believe that the vaccines are FAKE, please...its not the 1st thing you see on the CDC website

Every state has its own rules governing how votes are counted — and when. In some states the procedures and timing for tabulating ballots even vary from county to county.

Florida law allows mailed-in ballots to be opened and processed starting 22 days before Election Day.
Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. In all three of those states, election law says they cannot start opening mailed-in ballots until Election Day morning.

In michigan you could not put a boat on the water and going fishing.... you weren't allowed to mow your grass ...... in cal you could NOT sit on the beach or swim or surf. I could go on and on. These are easily verified facts.
If you paid any attention to what's going on with the "vaccine" and the news about it and could read you would easily find out that the so-called efficacy of the fake vaccine is piss-poor ....... it wains or burns out in short order........ myocarditis and pericarditis is affecting 10's of thousands of younger folks in America and around the world...... Here is the cdc admitting it but not telling the whole truth about the seriousness of the matter

Summary

In April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna). Data from multiple studies show a rare risk for myocarditis and/or pericarditis following receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. These rare cases of myocarditis or pericarditis have occurred most frequently in adolescent and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days after receiving the second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna). There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 6 months of age and older. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and CDC have determined that the benefits (such as prevention of COVID-19 cases and its severe outcomes) outweigh the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis after receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

And yet they still to this day are recommending little kids take this crap KNOWING that kids are completely not at risk. I believe they/democrats will force children next school year to be vaxxed OR NO SCHOOL
I know at least 2 people that have had blood clots because of the vaccines.

Uninformed........ SMH and LMMFAO

· Registered
1,577 Posts
This has been the best discussion I have seen on this forum since I poked my head in here a few months ago. Actually debate and airing of ideas. I don't care that people disagree or have different ideas. We just need to be able to talk and see other points of view.

I think the election results are just about perfect for what the country needs.
It allows Republicans an opportunity to move away from Trump and be their own people again to some extent. They need a reset badly, and that wasn't going to happen if Trump's mini me handpicked candidates won. I think Trump really hurt them by basically saying he was going to run in 24 before the vote. A lot of Republicans want some of the policies without the person. And it gave Democrats that might have sat out a reason to vote. His ego cost them. He could have waited a week. But he couldn't lol. Impulse control is not a Trump feature.

Democrats did better than expected, but now they realize that the major taking points of the Republicans are issues that matter to a lot more people than they wanted to believe. They'll have to find a way to adapt to that. Otherwise in 24 they will be in very bad shape. It also showed they need to compromise on some of the extreme left issues that didn't help them at all.

The funniest thing I saw when flipping through MSNBC, Fox news, and CNN was someone referencing the middle 5% of voters. Independent thinking voters make up at least 30% of the people they need to reach to win. But sure where they got 5% from, but I couldn't help but laugh when they said it. I just wish I could remember who said it and which channel.

I just hope moving forward that we as a country can get back to doing what's best for the country, and not for our team. This vote was a good step in that direction. Yes it's going to be a mess for the next couple years, but it'll be everyone's mess this time.

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Well said 93

We need to get back to having a common goal with different opinions and ideas to get there and move away from doing nothing but focusing on stopping the other party from doing anything.
Looks like your read the atlantic story about amnesty.......

If the republicans take the house i would like them to impeach biden and the guy over the border invasion and also investigate biden's crack head son........ Is that the common goal you have in mind?

· Registered
2002 X
139 Posts
In michigan you could not put a boat on the water and going fishing.... you weren't allowed to mow your grass ...... in cal you could NOT sit on the beach or swim or surf. I could go on and on. These are easily verified facts.
Eh, kinda

Seems like landscaping companies were shut down, but you could still mow your yard and fish. I cant find a report of anyone being fined or arrested for fishing or mowing. This is the problem with listening to entertainment news, its 99% political hyperbole.

If you paid any attention to what's going on with the "vaccine" and the news about it and could read you would easily find out that the so-called efficacy of the fake vaccine is piss-poor ....... it wains or burns out in short order........ myocarditis and pericarditis is affecting 10's of thousands of younger folks in America and around the world...... Here is the cdc admitting it but not telling the whole truth about the seriousness of the matter

Summary

In April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna). Data from multiple studies show a rare risk for myocarditis and/or pericarditis following receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. These rare cases of myocarditis or pericarditis have occurred most frequently in adolescent and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days after receiving the second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna). There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 6 months of age and older. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and CDC have determined that the benefits (such as prevention of COVID-19 cases and its severe outcomes) outweigh the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis after receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

And yet they still to this day are recommending little kids take this crap KNOWING that kids are completely not at risk. I believe they/democrats will force children next school year to be vaxxed OR NO SCHOOL
I know at least 2 people that have had blood clots because of the vaccines.

Uninformed........ SMH and LMMFAO
"but not telling the whole truth about the seriousness of the matter"

what are they not telling us that you know?

It sucks for those 2 people you know but they equal 0% of the 262,908,216 vaccinated people, the vast majority of people vaxxed have had no issues.
The entertainment people that are telling you these stories, are vaxxed with no issues, I'm 4 times vaxxed with no issues.

Do you have to throw an insult in every post?

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
This has been the best discussion I have seen on this forum since I poked my head in here a few months ago. Actually debate and airing of ideas. I don't care that people disagree or have different ideas. We just need to be able to talk and see other points of view.

I think the election results are just about perfect for what the country needs.
It allows Republicans an opportunity to move away from Trump and be their own people again to some extent. They need a reset badly, and that wasn't going to happen if Trump's mini me handpicked candidates won. I think Trump really hurt them by basically saying he was going to run in 24 before the vote. A lot of Republicans want some of the policies without the person. And it gave Democrats that might have sat out a reason to vote. His ego cost them. He could have waited a week. But he couldn't lol. Impulse control is not a Trump feature.

Democrats did better than expected, but now they realize that the major taking points of the Republicans are issues that matter to a lot more people than they wanted to believe. They'll have to find a way to adapt to that. Otherwise in 24 they will be in very bad shape. It also showed they need to compromise on some of the extreme left issues that didn't help them at all.

The funniest thing I saw when flipping through MSNBC, Fox news, and CNN was someone referencing the middle 5% of voters. Independent thinking voters make up at least 30% of the people they need to reach to win. But sure where they got 5% from, but I couldn't help but laugh when they said it. I just wish I could remember who said it and which channel.

I just hope moving forward that we as a country can get back to doing what's best for the country, and not for our team. This vote was a good step in that direction. Yes it's going to be a mess for the next couple years, but it'll be everyone's mess this time.
What is moving forward and doing whats best for the country in your opinion........ No generic answers be very specific......

· Registered
2002 X
139 Posts
Looks like your read the atlantic story about amnesty.......

If the republicans take the house i would like them to impeach biden and the guy over the border invasion and also investigate biden's crack head son........ Is that the common goal you have in mind?

I havent heard of that story but no, that is not the common goal, lol

· Registered
6,531 Posts
What an absolute crock of ****. Par for the Democrat course.

No. Democrats. You're not rewriting history. Only Democrat states were still under restrictions mere months ago. Democrats fought to keep businesses closed. Democrats fought to get people fired. Democrats fought to keep people on unemployment. Democrats held students hostage across the nation earlier THIS YEAR so they could line their own pockets.

Bidens bill may not have helped inflation, but it sure helped the economy, and you cant ignore the profits that are being made that are partially to blame.
Oh, look, another democrat who doesn't understand basic math, never mind economics. Had you been mouth breathing here 8 months ago, you would be on the "it's transitory" bandwagon. Or was that still the "it doesn't exist phase". I can't remember. You liars move to quick.

Biden's bill just didn't help? Giving out trillions of dollars just "doesn't help". And the "stimulus" packages? The never ending unemployment? The increased unemployment? The restrictions on business operations? The loan forgiveness? The moratorium on rent? The endless money for Ukraine?

Cutting supply by shutting down businesses and transportation, and then increasing demand by printing trillions of dollars causes inflation. If you don't like the profits of these businesses then why did you vote for the people who caused these profits?

Why were ok with the level of supply and demand that defined prices and profits before the China virus but are not ok with it now? It's the same mechanism, but you forced it.

This started in 1963, so I guess you're right about that.
That's right, now remember when JFK dictated via executive order that all businesses of 100+ employees must force vaccination or testing, and that all federal contractors had to be 100% vaccinated. I totally remember the Supreme Court case that followed too. Now that I think about it, why did Biden need to make that executive order since the laws already existed?

This is just Q type stuff...
You're right, drag queen story hour doesn't happen. All those books in schools didn't ever exist. Biden has appointed people to positions specifically because they're transgender. The rate at which young people identify as LBTQIA;oiqwjer'oihnaefgnipaeghs doesn't wildly outpace biology.

I now remember 20 years ago when children were given hormone blockers and allowed to choose their genders at age 5. It slipped

To the rest of you stolen election Conservative/Republicans, look at what is right in front of your face. Rumps is a bold faced liar. These people exist in very large numbers. They vote.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Well said 93

We need to get back to having a common goal with different opinions and ideas to get there and move away from doing nothing but focusing on stopping the other party from doing anything.
If this is really what you want then stop lying! Discussions can't be had with liars who rewrite history and won't agree to the facts. The Democrat MO.

Eh, kinda

Seems like landscaping companies were shut down, but you could still mow your yard and fish. I cant find a report of anyone being fined or arrested for fishing or mowing. This is the problem with listening to entertainment news, its 99% political hyperbole.
The audacity of you speaking about my state from a red state that didn't have restrictions is beyond belief. I listed all of the restrictions in the China virus thread on this very forum. Michigan had very heavy restrictions - illegal restrictions as determined by the courts.

Boating was restricted! Boat launches were closed!

· Registered
1,577 Posts
Well, it was nice for the very short time it lasted. I see we're back to attack and demand posts. That's unfortunate.

Take my previous post for what it is. It's hoping that the left and right can get their crap together and realize that there are tons of people in the middle that are very frustrated at all the effort moving left and right instead of forward.

There are obviously ideas and thoughts on both sides that have some merit, and some they are complete crap. If you need me to define my thoughts on it to see that this is it isn't true, then you won't actually care about what my thoughts are. Except as a point to argue against.

How about you point out just one idea or thought on each side that you think is crap. Just one. For each side, left and right. If you can't do that, then there no point in talking to you. I hope that we can talk and debate though. If people think there isn't room or need for one side to change in any way, that would be sad and unfortunate.

· Registered
1,577 Posts
On a side note. Everyone I know was very restricted during COVID. There wasn't much of anything to do. My daughter and I went on long drives everywhere we could think of just to get out of the house.

To say there were no real restrictions might depend on where you lived during that time. But my friends and family were definitely impacted.

· Registered
2002 X
139 Posts
Well, it was nice for the very short time it lasted. I see we're back to attack and demand posts. That's unfortunate.

Take my previous post for what it is. It's hoping that the left and right can get their crap together and realize that there are tons of people in the middle that are very frustrated at all the effort moving left and right instead of forward.

The bobs of the the world are a small vocal minority that is not long for the political landscape, hopefully.

· Registered
2002 X
139 Posts
On a side note. Everyone I know was very restricted during COVID. There wasn't much of anything to do. My daughter and I went on long drives everywhere we could think of just to get out of the house.

To say there were no real restrictions might depend on where you lived during that time. But my friends and family were definitely impacted.

Absolutely there were, I'm not denying that but to make it sound like we were under house arrest as a nation tHaNks To BiDEn is a stretch.

Edit: Not being able to launch your boat...if true...is fn stupid I agree

21 - 40 of 53 Posts