Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This truck is a 1989 jeep commanchee sport truck 4.0 auto towing package, skidplate package ,4x4 , alloy wheels , 6ft bed, cd player , my father drove that truck for the last 12 years the only modification done to this truck is the speedo which is a newer and has the rpm's ,the truck is red the cab of the truck is in good shape the bed is a little banged up but not bad anywaze truck has a newer tranny in it . truck is located in gloucester mass and is for sale for 1200 dollars u can call me at 1-978-821-0405

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
truck has 189,000 i think it runs and drives fine my old man used this truck foreva and like 8 months i let him borrow my toyota t100 extended cab 4x4 truk and he without asking dumped over a g in it now he wants to keep it and wants the jeep gone anywaze the jeep was always been registered in my name cauz he lived in mass an only drove it part time in the winter and to move his saiboat anyways the truck doesn't have much rust at all but does have some dents none bad enough to buy new fender over unless you were builing a show truck anyways he's never lifted never offroaded it never forged thru the connecticut river or anything like that mechanicaly the truck seems pretty good. i would not hesitate to hop in this truck and drive it to florida

1 - 8 of 8 Posts