9881 - 9900 of 9928 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Reactions: SKT

·
Registered
12 Posts
'77 CJ7. Mostly original with 258 and T18.
AMC Javelin steering wheel; recovered seats; rims and hubcaps from '66 Gladiator; Wrangler half-doors.
Don't really care for the half-doors cosmetically, but it's nice to have fewer things fly out of the cab and the driver's side blocks the heat from the catalytic convertor
-Tod

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Vehicle
Automotive parking light Sky Tire Grille Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Sky
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Car Vehicle Gear shift Steering part Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Light Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering wheel Gauge Steering part

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

I am glad to be a part of this group…picking up my childhood dream Jeep tomorrow. 1978 (year I was born) cj7, 258, manual, dana20 and cannot wait to start working on some things. I had a newer one but never felt i could really dig into it like the older ones. Granted they drove way faster and smoother….but this is fun good weather one for my family to enjoy. Thanks Ahead of time

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,864 Posts
at the risk of being admonished by someone, I will add a photo of my 6. It has a full cage and I thought it might be pertinent to your thread… it is also for sale in MT, on CL View attachment 4161903
If you simply posted your Jeep C6 in here, with some information, that would be completely appropriate, and even appreciated. It is the dozen plus dead threads you've posted in this morning listing 'one for sale in Montana' in an attempt to pad your post count to acess the classified ad sections which are not pertinent and against the forum rules.
Font Screenshot Technology Parallel Number

Font Screenshot Rectangle Technology Multimedia

Font Screenshot Technology Rectangle Number

Font Screenshot Technology Rectangle Number

·
Premium Member
1986 CJ7
143 Posts
My "new to me" '86 CJ7. 304 V8, 5 spd, with Dana 300 TC, poorly done 3” body lift. Currently riding on 33x12.5/15s, but I may downsize those to 31's.
Im new to the forum, but not to Jeeps. Had my first one back in '77, and have owned CJ's and Yj's over the years.
Sold my last one 20 plus years ago when the kids came along, but getting back into the game now.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Plant
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Plant Car
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Plant

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Plant Car

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

9881 - 9900 of 9928 Posts