Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $0.02
Average Price $237.76
Manufacturer chrysler
Recommended Yes: 4 / No: 0

I took mine completely off because I'm ordering xenon flats in the mail soon. I'm not too sure I even want the new ones anymore! She looks better and better with less and less. The wide tires have a pretty scary reveal, though, so safety is an issue. Also took her muddin' and absolutely drenched the inside. But alas, its a Jeep, right?:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Price $1
Pros EASY
Cons Cutting disk jumed and carved the paint off lol
Recommended yes

Comments: I was told to use a cutting torch but opted for cutting wheels. Was super easy and made VERY straight cuts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $0.05
Pros Tire clearance
Cons Flings mud ERRY' WHERE
Recommended yes

Comments: Good tire clearance and it's a simple beginner mod that any joe shmoe can do in his garage with a sawzall, cut and fold, although depending on where you live local laws might get on you about exposed tires and being fenderless.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Price $150
Pros Doesn't fade as before.
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: So I took the OEM flares and had them coated with LineX, but I guess you could use any bedliner form out there. They have held up through rain, snow and serious mud. I've scraped them a few times and they still look like new. Much better than the crap finish that comes on them. Worth the 150 I spent to get them covered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.