Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

CCV hose goes where?

1933 8
Ok, I'll hopefully name all these right. The air inlet hose attached to the front PCV elbow is presently just dangling down unattached. It was this way when I bought it. Where is it supposed to be connected to? There appears to be a taped-off inlet in the back of the airbox. Is that where this hose is supposed to go?

The grommets and elbows (front and back) appear to be leaking. There's also oil in the airbox that I know fixing has been covered elsewhere on here. Figuring out this hose is step one.

Thanks!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine is a '90. I'll check if there's a inlet on the box in that spot. I think the one in back that's covered in tape is on the lower portion of the box (below the air filter)? This diagram appears to connect above it. Hmm. I'll get back to you. Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, that's really helpful, thanks! I see it is supposed to go to the inlet in the back of the box. Any idea why it might be disconnected?

This guy made some changes. Something with the coolant lines also that I'll take a pic of sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.