Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Carplay/android auto

564 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  BubbaATL
היי, יש לי ג'יפ גרנד צ'ירוקי טריילהוק משנת 2018. אני מעוניין להוסיף carplay/android auto למערכת השמע המקורית, מישהו ניסה, הצליח להוסיף את זה בצורה כלשהי? תודה 😊
  • Wow
Reactions: BigTizzie
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· My Reality Check Bounced
20,071 Posts
North American market 2018s come std with CarPlay. Dunno about other markets but in NA you swap the existing radio with one CarPlay capable. Are there any years that WK2 in your market supports CarPlay ?

· Registered
982 Posts
Just looking around...

Android Auto is compatible with the following Jeep models.
  • Compass 2017-
  • Grand Cherokee 2018-
  • Jeep Renegade 2017-
  • Wrangler 2018-

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
שוק צפון אמריקה לשנת 2018 מגיעות כסטנדרט עם CarPlay. לא יודע לגבי שווקים אחרים אבל ב-NA אתה מחליף את הרדיו הקיים עם אחד בעל יכולת CarPlay. האם יש שנים ש-WK2 בשוק שלך תומך ב-CarPlay?
[/ציטוט]
North American market 2018s come std with CarPlay. Dunno about other markets but in NA you swap the existing radio with one CarPlay capable. Are there any years that WK2 in your market supports CarPlay ?
My car is an import from the USA, and I haven't looked in all the settings and apps, I don't want to replace the original system

20,071 Posts
How do you know it doesn't support CarPlay?

20,071 Posts
Do you have an owner's manual. or guide? There are instructions. You need to use a USB data cable, not a charge cable. I don't recall if there are only certain USB ports that support carplay.

For car play (iPhone 5 or later), Once the device is connected and recognized, the “Phone” icon on the personalized menu bar will automatically change to the CarPlay Icon. CarPlay should launch automatically.

For Android (5.0 or later) you need to download the Android auto app to your phone and start from there.

I'm not sure if Jeep does wireless carplay, but you would need to pair the devices via bluetooth first.

Does the USB media device feature work (play music from a device)? If not you may have a media hub failure (if those are used in 2018), or bad cables.

· Registered
1,468 Posts
In addition to what has been posted above, you need to also go into Uconnect settings and ensure that screen mirroring is on. This took me a bit when I was test driving Jeeps.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
בנוסף למה שפורסם למעלה, עליך להיכנס גם להגדרות Uconnect ולוודא ששיקוף מסך פועל. זה לקח לי קצת כשנהגתי מבחן בג'יפים.
[/ציטוט]
איך אני יכול לבדוק את זה? יש לך תמונה או סרטון?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
יש לך מדריך למשתמש. או מדריך? יש הוראות. עליך להשתמש בכבל נתונים מסוג USB, לא בכבל טעינה. אני לא זוכר אם יש רק יציאות USB מסוימות שתומכות ב-carplay.

למשחק במכונית (אייפון 5 ואילך), ברגע שהמכשיר מחובר ומזוהה, סמל "טלפון" בשורת התפריטים האישית ישתנה אוטומטית לסמל CarPlay. CarPlay אמור להפעיל אוטומטית.

עבור אנדרואיד (5.0 ואילך) עליך להוריד את אפליקציית Android auto לטלפון ולהתחיל משם.

אני לא בטוח אם Jeep עושה משחק אלחוטי, אבל תצטרך להתאים את המכשירים דרך בלוטות' תחילה.

האם תכונת התקן המדיה USB פועלת (השמע מוזיקה ממכשיר)? אם לא, ייתכן שיש לך כשל ברכזת המדיה (אם נעשה שימוש בהם ב-2018), או כבלים לא טובים.
[/ציטוט] Sorry, but I didn't understand what you wrote

1 - 12 of 12 Posts