Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
61 - 80 of 115 Posts

· Registered
7,480 Posts
At the same time people are talking about Russia 'silencing' political dissidents...

Trudeau’s deputy, Chrystia Freeland, who is also a director of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum says she plans to make her emergency powers permanent.

Here's one source, but with a simple search (use DuckDuckGo, not google) you can find plenty of documentation on this. The world is openly turning authoritarian right in front of us.

· Registered
3,518 Posts
Well some of the vids that people may still be able to see (unless censored by big tech) might help them see the light, and perhaps when Canadians wonder if Americans pushing back at the horrible left we have to deal with is the right thing to do, well, open your eyes and open your mouths. Rant and rave, your Trudeau, comes off as a spoiled child. Yes I know, the Canadians loved to criticize Trump, but look how Trudeau behaves! Is he any better? I would say not! Throw him out!
I had a few "progressive" acquaintances who thought things would be SO MUCH BETTER when Biden "won" the election. Well, they don't talk too much about how much better things are now because he managed to foul up everything he touched. That and he picked the single most un-likable VP I have seen in my lifetime.
If you are a conservative in this country some "liberal" and "progressive" people would brand you as some horrible person, a racist, a fascist, etc I say I really DON'T give a rats as what anyone thinks of my views and anyone who knows me knows I make no secret of it. The minute they have you questioning how you should think you are in deep trouble. Life is not a popularity contest.
Don't be so concerned with appearing "civilized" tell the damn truth you'll be happier and live longer!

· Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts
At the same time people are talking about Russia 'silencing' political dissidents...

Trudeau’s deputy, Chrystia Freeland, who is also a director of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum says she plans to make her emergency powers permanent.

Here's one source, but with a simple search (use DuckDuckGo, not google) you can find plenty of documentation on this. The world is openly turning authoritarian right in front of us.

Correct. They aren't even hiding it any more.

They feel VERY comfortable in their unhindered perception of power.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
There was a posting on Minds where an elder woman's retirement fund was seized because she previously made a $50 donation. She had gone to the bank to withdraw money and the bank locked her in a security room until the police got there "just in case she got violent"
This is hardcore. It's a really bad sign that people aren't out in the streets until Turdeau resigns. 100% of the population should be marching until Turdeau seeks exile in another country.

Reactions: 97Mule and XJ99

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I had a few "progressive" acquaintances who thought things would be SO MUCH BETTER when Biden "won" the election.
yeah, I had a couple lib friends say similar stupidity; "you just wait and see"! yeah, right on biatch! but I've been seeing this my whole life. I still remember as a kid hearing my Dad (Rep) argue with my Uncle (dem) and my uncle saying, "you just wait until carter gets in there..." Hahahahahaha! traitor joe has made carter only now the 3rd worst POTUS in history behind obama and himself! 🖕

justin black face has got to be the worst Canada has ever had... but I do not follow stuff up there, so bruin will have to enlighten. 🙃

Reactions: bruinjeeper

1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts
They're all equally bad up here.

Infiltration started late 80s.

Plus people up here are much more apathetic, indifferent and docile than down there. (33% voter turn out).

This has culminated in a very easy Leftwing take over up here. I knew Trump down there, proximity, was holding Trudeau back up here. He couldn't go forward with WEF plans seeing as how we can look over the fence to the South and say "wait a minute....".

Not ONE politician up here is calling out the blatant lies. Not one. They seem to just try and debate within the fake narrative the establishment and legacy media spins. Cute.

Call out the blatant lies. Tell the people what's happening! We all know it deep down.... so just call it out. They won't.... which inevitably frames my opinion that it's ALL one establishment up here.

We are fooked. We need major indictments but have no recourse to get it done up here.

Hence, as usual, I look to the US to get it done. Because borders don't matter for globalists.... in their playing field they do not exist. The same ideology transcends all the borders... a series of major indictments in the US triggers public opinion up here.... once the momentum accumulates my hope is investigations follow up here.

I can't even leave my country. Lol. And no one sees how this is a soft firm of communism right now.

But they are slowly getting everyone used to and normalize the use of emergency powers in the face of no emergency. Now doubt they will use their emergency powers to Come for my guns and censor the **** out of the internet and social media and surveillance us. All of us.

What normies don't realize is, they boundaries of acceptability don't ever stop moving. And one day in the future everyone will hit their precipice.... but it might be too late the more entrenched this vulgar display of power gets normalized.

1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts

· Registered
3,518 Posts
Seriously this incident made the decision for me, I have gone to the Montreal F1 many times, now thinking what would happen if God forbid one of our (all vaxed) party tested positive trying to leave Canada, I think I'll go to Watkins Glen 2x and Austin for F1. So the $2500-$3000 I usually would have spent in Canada, will be spent here. Canadians, make it known that your immature childish Prime azzhat minister is driving away tourists.

1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts
Seriously this incident made the decision for me, I have gone to the Montreal F1 many times, now thinking what would happen if God forbid one of our (all vaxed) party tested positive trying to leave Canada, I think I'll go to Watkins Glen 2x and Austin for F1. So the $2500-$3000 I usually would have spent in Canada, will be spent here. Canadians, make it known that your immature childish Prime azzhat minister is driving away tourists.

When the goal is complete control and destroying your own country ... I don't think he is going to care much about tourists

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
The best way a trucker can protest and make a real long lasting effect is to take off for a few weeks or a month and slow the **** out of the supply chain. By the way, i donated 25 bucks to go fund me out of a old account at a credit union. We use this for just for donating. We transfer just enough money in for a certain purpose and wait until next time sometime a good cause comes up. Anyway they refunded the 25 dollars......... which was very smart on their part!

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Damn it took THIS incident to keep you from going to Canada? It wasn't any of the covid hotels where their were several accounts of sexaual assutts? It wasn't any of the stupid restrictions on travel between "states" in canada? It wasn't the curfew ? I hope when you go to the store and the cashier ask's "paper or plastic" you don't hold up the line for long! :ROFLMAO:

1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts
Think I'm gonna move to the 3rd world somewhere.

Suddenly, things make much more sense down there. Simpler.

Not well known fact: if I can afford it... I can freely leave my country as an unvaxxed citizen... if I can afford a charter plane and pilot fees. I can come and go as I please. Remind me again how this is about my health? Or anyone else's.

Head Smile Hairstyle Organ Natural environment

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Damn it took THIS incident to keep you from going to Canada? It wasn't any of the covid hotels where their were several accounts of sexaual assutts? It wasn't any of the stupid restrictions on travel between "states" in canada? It wasn't the curfew ? I hope when you go to the store and the cashier ask's "paper or plastic" you don't hold up the line for long! :ROFLMAO:
Oh, i forgot one last thing...... You can get arrested for going to church! I am not religious but why would anyone deny someone of this ? But if antifa or crap lives matter crap wants to burn down churches then its ok. I think i heard that in 2020 around 30 churches were burnt to the ground during the "summer of love".

Not trying to piss you off or anything like that just trying to make sense out of this nonsense we have been subject to for the last 6 years. I feel for the people all over the world who HAVE TO OR ELSE lose everything .

Never pretend, never give up your thinking to someone else, Never give up your freedom and Never, NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!

1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts
Oh, i forgot one last thing...... You can get arrested for going to church! I am not religious but why would anyone deny someone of this ? But if antifa or crap lives matter crap wants to burn down churches then its ok. I think i heard that in 2020 around 30 churches were burnt to the ground during the "summer of love".

Not trying to piss you off or anything like that just trying to make sense out of this nonsense we have been subject to for the last 6 years. I feel for the people all over the world who HAVE TO OR ELSE lose everything .

Never pretend, never give up your thinking to someone else, Never give up your freedom and Never, NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
Guns? What guns? I lost mine on a hunting trip last fall.

1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,719 Posts
...the irony vaporizes the moment it leaves his lips for the sheep.

Property World Coat News Flag

All part of the theater. Their time is coming to a close soon. Out of control, which is why they enact laws never even enacted after 9/11 ...ever... in order to keep as much power as they can before it's all gone. Paddiewhack some political dissent as we exorcise this demon.

P.S... they did freely decide...democratically...their chosen future, and called Putin for troops since they see now, you know... surrounded by Ukraine forces lol. But ya know, they don't like that narrative .

Now that we have you on the line.... I don't recall the last time I was democratically allowed to choose my own future.

P.P.S... what sanctions can Canada offer Putin? Lol. Trudeau is trying to be a world player.... hahaha. This is Canada... what you gonna do? Bar export of maple syrup? That would only hurt Canada, not Russia.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Sounds like mr. 2 face (sometimes black, sometimes white) trudeau is just as infantile and stupid as little traitor joey and cameltoe... offer up piss ant sanctions and rhetoric out of their arse that only hurts the citizens of their respective countries... while they sit in their mansions and millions and suffer nothing!!! 🙄👎🖕

Reactions: bruinjeeper

· Registered
3,518 Posts
Like all liberals talk is cheap. Now Euros, it is YOUR TURN TO STEP UP. The USA already fought one war for you, this one is yours. They are spoiled (NATO) because since we paid far more than our share to protect them since 1945 they have been able to afford their extravagant social welfare programs. Now man up Euros or face 1945-1950 all over again. He’s not going to stop with Ukraine.

· Registered
6,533 Posts
No, no, that's not how ***** Europeans act. They expect the US to take care of everything and then they bad mouth us afterward. ******* with a capital "P".

We rebuilt them, we fight the wars, and they pay a pathetic amount for NATO. They are mooches. This is their problem first.

There is a time when the US must step in. And that point is after our ***** "allies" put most of their skin in the game.

Good job on your energy dependence, retard woke Germany. And if we didn't have such a retard for a president perhaps we could help Germany sustain the sanctions they put on themselves.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.