Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, IMHO, this topic needs its own thread. Much has and is happening! Bruin has been contributing quite a bit and likely there will be more to come on all of this.

Saw this today. Unbelievable the rhetoric coming from the elites in charge up there. Cops are confiscating fuel??? WTF? Is having fuel a crime now? The LEO's up there should be ashamed of themselves!!! Looks and sounds like the totalitarian crap we have seen down in Australia! Unreal!

Tucker: Crumbling regimes always resort to this - YouTube

· Registered
7,477 Posts
I've been following that craziness too. The incredible arrogance of the government is plainly visible. I understand that a court has ruled they cannot seize the gasoline.

The attitude is 'we're going to punish you because we can'

Trudeau seems to have suggested he can criminally charge US citizens who send money. I don't know how that would work.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Both the Blue Water Bridge and the Ambassador Bridge are backed up in Michigan.

I tried googling various versions of "Trucker Convoy Swastika". Didn't have any luck. The lies are outrageous. They tried the same thing with protests of the whore **** ***** in Lansing except that the pictures depicted HER as the Nazi that she is.

Don't forget how much seething hate that all of the left has for you and these 2 countries.

Remember when all of the feckless politicians immediately caved to racist BLM and Antifa? They gave up public and private property. They couldn't wait to go kneel in front of these racists.

Where are they now? Where is Trudeau?????

It's also amusing to listen to all of the whiny liberals. Gee, I thought being disruptive, destructive, and violent were the only ways to make change. Oh, that's right, Liberals are retarded. They don't have any principles at all, whatsoever. They believe they should get what they want when they want it.

And these truckers aren't being destructive or violent at all. So maybe that's it. Maybe if they started burning, looting, and killing like BLM and Antifa they would have the libtard support.

· Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,715 Posts
Trades people are joining in now tonsupport the truckers

The logistics team behind this did their research, perhaps ex military?

They knew the playbook the government and fake news would throw at them and have been ANNOYINGLY impenetrable to our enemy. No narrative sticks.

And by measure of every poll on our left leaning media... we are cranking close to 60% now of Canadians that want restrictions... ALL restrictions lifted. Some fringe minority eh?

The longer this keeps up, the more contagious the courage will become. I see Canada flags on cars everywhere.

· Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,715 Posts
I've been following that craziness too. The incredible arrogance of the government is plainly visible. I understand that a court has ruled they cannot seize the gasoline.

The attitude is 'we're going to punish you because we can'

Trudeau seems to have suggested he can criminally charge US citizens who send money. I don't know how that would work.
On the fuel... that's correct.

They had to return it. I sure hope it wasn't sabotaged.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know one thing... if I were to EVER feel the need to give any money to anything for any reason, it sure as hell WILL NOT be thru 'go fund me'. They can go kiss my big fat butt! Jackasses!

· Registered
2,253 Posts
The truck drivers kept the supplies and food moving! They are as important as the health care workers these past 2 years. Glad to see some folks standing up for what's right up north.

Sad to see the politics and such.

Surprised at the little to no news coverage it is receiving in the states.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
I stand with all the patriots that stand against evil piss-ant tyrants.
The conservative news all over tv, talk radio and print have been covering this Freedom movement since the beginning.Its on the left channels too.
This "Fringe" group is catching on all over the world... Europe,Australia and New Zealand Their all seeing simple everyday men and women say "No More"
I stand with all the patriots that stand against evil piss-ant tyrants!!!

· Registered
6,531 Posts
On the fuel... that's correct.

They had to return it. I sure hope it wasn't sabotaged.
What is reality where you are? Heard a Canadian call in to a radio station in Michigan and say that nobody supports the truckers. Also keep hearing this "60% of people support vaccine mandates."

It's funny to listen to the whining from Democrats. Supply chain wasn't a big deal when you shut all of the businesses down. It wasn't a big deal when ships were anchored off the coast of California. It wasn't a big deal when you paid people to sit on their fat lazy *****. But now it's a big deal? Go **** yourselves.

You know - retard Democrats - truckers have been allowed to cross borders this entire ****ing time. Vaccinated or not. Now at a time when mandates are being dropped you retards are trying to implement this?

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: 97Mule

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: bobjp

· Registered
2,253 Posts
What is reality where you are? Heard a Canadian call in to a radio station in Michigan and say that nobody supports the truckers. Also keep hearing this "60% of people support vaccine mandates."

It's funny to listen to the whining from Democrats. Supply chain wasn't a big deal when you shut all of the businesses down. It wasn't a big deal when ships were anchored off the coast of California. It wasn't a big deal when you paid people to sit on their fat lazy *. But now it's a big deal? Go **** yourselves.

You know - retard Democrats - truckers have been allowed to cross borders this entire ****ing time. Vaccinated or not. Now at a time when mandates are being dropped you retards are trying to implement this?
Exactly!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

· Registered
6,531 Posts
On a lighter note;
Canadian Freedom Convoy is WINNING?! - YouTube

more stupidity... and oh my, so surprisingly coming from little traitor joey brandon himself! What a guy!
'The Five' shreds the media's coverage of the Freedom Convoy - YouTube
Geraldo is the voice of every retarded Democrat, "They're putting people out of work!" Are you kidding me? And the last 2 years of retard Democrat policy didn't put people out of work? The mandates don't put people out of work?

"Can you imagine closing cities down?". Yes, dumb **** retard Democrat, it happened all over the US for MONTHS.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually, Geraldo is just funny to listen to cause you know he is going to say something retarded like he usually does. "oh, hey, I know ONE guy in all of the population of Canada, and he said... bla, bla, bla." Too funny! Me thinks they have him on there for that reason.

Reactions: 97Mule

· Registered
7,477 Posts
Rand Paul is OK! (I always liked Ron Paul, Rand did not fall far from the tree)

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.