Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
Never wheeled east of Colorado. nice to see what i wont.

Funny too. In our club here in AZ and more then a few of the 60+ members are from the East. If you asked anyone of them if the miss the wheeling back east, nope. But we live in place were trails are many all are public too. many Hard trails as well. Forever miles of moderate/easy. Heck one is what 700 miles? yea that is like days of dust through desert, not my type of wheeling.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been out west many times, but never to offroad. Based upon what I've seen of pictures and videos, I don't know if I'd come back if I went out there with the Jeep!!
That being said, the east isn't THAT bad. There are areas here that are pretty good for scenery, but at the end of the day, we just don't have those massive areas of public land like you all do out there :(

Never wheeled east of Colorado. nice to see what i wont.

Funny too. In our club here in AZ and more then a few of the 60+ members are from the East. If you asked anyone of them if the miss the wheeling back east, nope. But we live in place were trails are many all are public too. many Hard trails as well. Forever miles of moderate/easy. Heck one is what 700 miles? yea that is like days of dust through desert, not my type of wheeling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts