Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I should start one of these to keep track of my build process. Im still in college as of now so It wont be a fast build.

Future plans are hopefully to go with a Clayton's 3-link front and 5" stretch 4-link rear. 8.8 or 60 rear and probably keep my 30 front till it explodes then probably a 60 front.

Here are a couple picks from the day i bought it.

decided I wanted to make it harder for people to get in during the winter, and i like the look of full doors so I traded a guy straight up for these. They still need to be painted but they dont look terrible.

Then I had to have the windshield mounted KC's lol

I search craigslist everyday and got lucky enough to grab these or-fab tube doors worth 320 for 80 bucks. He had only posted for 30 mins before i got them lol

Then got some money from my birthday and ordered the poison spyder trail stinger and this is how she sits as of now

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got my 8.8 today with a solid cover already on it. pretty good deal for 200. I would like to do a 4-link but im gonna need some help finding everything. I know about MORE brackets but i cant find anything else as of now and Im going to get the truss from claytons offroad unless i find something cheaper. also the frame brackets from claytons

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
very nice build, i just ordered my trail stinger, ill have the pcs sticker too haha, nice jeep

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.