Product Information
Price $500
Rating 4
Average Price $969.22
Manufacturer Bushwacker
Recommended Yes: 16 / No: 4

CUT-OUT FENDER FLARES
93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ

Adding style, protection and extra tire coverage to your Jeep has never been easier. Bushwacker offers a wide selection of fender flare styles, each designed for a specific look. Transform your vehicle in minutes, it?s never been easier!

Key Points
Add off-road style and extended tire coverage to your Grand Cherokee
Bushwacker's installation process makes it fun!
100% UV protection. No chalking, cracking or warping
TPO material offers ultimate off-road durability
Paintable OEM black finish
Limited LIfetime Warranty
Image accessory above includes a Proto Fab Bumper. More info at:www.protofab4x4.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Price $430
Pros Bolted up easy, looks nice
Cons Plastic is a little flimsy
Recommended yes

Comments: The flares are nice and pretty thick for being plastic. However they will crack and snap if it is cold enough. Other than that they are pretty nice. Havent faded yet

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $1
Pros Great for free fenders
Cons noen
Recommended yes

Comments: awesome flairs!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Price $1
Rating 4
Pros Great look, nice tire coverage...
Cons Rear bumper pieces are hard to fit/mount.. I left mine off..
Recommended no

Comments: I got mine for free, After installing them and running them for a few thousand miles.. and all over moab, I Really feel they are not worth $469.99 if i had paid that much for them i would of regretted it.. In my opinion these should not be a dime more then $200

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Price $383.95
Pros Look great, solid construction, easy to install, lets you cut your fenders to fit larger tires, all while staying legal!
Cons Price!! and doesn't give all that much clearance.
Recommended yes

Comments: I got bushwackers!! These flares are like the must have of every vain jeeper, or mall crawler. They do make your jeep look good though. The practical reason for buying them is they are a solid and well covering flare. They do the job of keeping you legal and keeping your windshield clean in the muddy stuff, and even on rainy days.
A lot of people say that they will easily get torn off when wheeling, but I have to disagree. When installed properly they are pretty solid. I can definitely see your fender getting crinkled like tin foil before these things let go. A negative in the install process, would definitely be the instructions. Its not hard to figure out what is going on, but more pictures would be a help. Also a negative is the crummy rubber edge protector. put the rubber on before you bolt the flares down, the stuff is had to get lying right. I am kind of dissapointed with the ammount of tire clearance. You end up cutting out a lot of metal but the flares take up a but of that much needed clearance. I will probably trim a little of the inner fender plastic. Overall I am happy with the flares, In my opinion they really make an XJ look great.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Price $350
Rating 2
Pros Look good, add coverage
Cons Require a lot of carving of the rear fender wells, right through the pich welds.
Recommended no

Comments: The rears were a PITA to fit. Knowing what I do now I wouldn't buy them again. It broke my heart to cut up the rear wheel wells to make these things fit. I gave them a bad rating for crap instructions and poor fitment.

The only good thing is the look good when finally installed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $450
Pros Keeps the mud out of my face even with 19 inch wide tires and full width axels
Cons Wish they made some 5 or 6 inch cut outs.
Recommended yes

Comments: They do a pretty good job of keeping the mud out of my face even with 19" wide tires on full width axels. I ran a set of 38.5 x 11s one time through a mud pit and didnt get anything on the out side of the jeep. Bottom was pretty covered though. and as my friend likes to tease me about "They Look Sexy"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $12345
Pros .................
Cons .................
Recommended yes

Comments: .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
864 Posts
Price $200
Pros Good looking and rugged. Gives a little extra protection from flying mud.
Cons None as of yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Fit great and easy to install, just time consuming. Good looks. High quality product!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.