101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Price $375
Pros Easy to go on, look awesome and work awesome
Cons They do fade a little
Recommended yes

Comments: I love the look and go them from amazon for a great price. So far these have done their job and look amazing while doing it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Price $400
Pros Very very strong, functional turn signal, great looks
Cons Possible limited articulation
Recommended yes

Comments: These are great flares and are very durable. The only problem is that they may limit extreme articulation depending on your lift.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $200
Pros Easy to install
Cons Self tapping screws starting to come loose.
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy to fallow directions makes it easy for beginers to install. Make sure you relocate your window washer resviore or you'll have to shave down three or four bolts.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Price $300
Pros Looks good
Cons Fades.
Recommended yes

Comments: Next time I would go with painted metal flares.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Price $0.01
Pros Great flairs. Look Awesome
Cons One cracked near the attaching nut. Small crack but its pretty annoying.
Recommended yes

Comments: These are a great product for the average jeep person. Not going to make it if you hit a tree though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $300
Pros Good flares
Cons Doesn't really keep the mud off.
Recommended yes

Comments: Given the massive size of these flares (6 in) and the small tires 31x10.5in I am surprised that it doesn't control mud better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $1
Pros cover the wider tires that came on my jeep. When i get out of my jeep I put my hand on back fender getting out because I have short legs I am about 250 and they have not broken yet.
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: I can see how these have an advantage over stock. I was in friends jeep last week that is running thirtyfive twelve by fifteen wheels on his jeep with stock fenders. His tires were throwing rocks every where. He is now looking to get some like mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Price $300
Pros great for protection
Cons screws do take some tightening over time
Recommended yes

Comments: Fender flares are great addition to the Jeep for off road use and for general overall look of the Jeep

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $400
Pros Great look
Cons Rubber edging poor design
Recommended no

Comments: They look good but I regret the purchase. Would not be a good choice if serious off roader. Mine built for looks, so I will survive

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $680
Pros Looks awesome!! Makes the jeep look a lot wider!
Cons 1st one is Difficult to install, most of the holes don't really line up.
Recommended yes

Comments: They are awesome, looks great and adds a wider more rugged look to a jeep.

Better to be installed by 2 people and a lot of Patience!!!LOL!

Some of the holes don't line up but its easy, as soon as you have the 1st 1 on.LOL!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Price $275
Pros Great look and they have took some hard hits
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Came with the Jeep and give it a nice look and been abused on the trail and still good without any breakage.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $600
Pros Looks
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: These were already installed on jeep when purchased. These give the jeep a very rugged and aggressive look.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $400
Pros *very wide for big tire coverage
*pocket bolt design/style
*durable/flexible
*easy install
*cut-out compatible, but not required
Cons *supplied self-tapping fasteners
*plastic is very "scratchable"
Recommended yes

Comments: I purchased these for their looks and wide tire coverage. I also like the pocket style design and cut-out compatibility. They seem very robust and durable. They can be painted, although I did not paint mine and they look fine. They will get scratched over time as the plastic is somewhat soft.
The supplied self-tapping fasteners are somewhat problematic because they can strip out. I contacted Bushwacker about this and they sent me another whole set of fasteners.
I would recommend these to a friend, although if doing it again I might just go with replacement off-road style steel fenders with integrated flares.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.