Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bundy hills is open this sat and sunday, 14th and 15th, for a one weekend a month winter event. Going to be there Sunday myself, wanted to invite anyone in the area out! Bundy is only open select days in winter, so its good to check the web site often! Bundy in the snow/cold is a whole different place with all new skills required, its almost like a diff park.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Would love to join you, but the jeep hibernates in the winter due to our wonderful salt treated roads...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 93 yj...( heres the tech part everyone ) has been rolled 3 times.....all at once.....has blown a motor.....ate a transmission....and sheered a stock drive shaft clean in 2. So do i fear the salt.....no......do i mind a long drive to go wheeling?....never...........do i take candy from babies?......every chance i get.........( name that movie ) I have found in winter, its my reason for having a jeep in the first place. I live on a long dirt road that isnt plowed never often. The f250....stuck.....the dodge dakota.....stuck.....the gf's equinox.....im mobile.....but the YJ seems to come alive the more it snows. 32 inch MT with a 3 inch lift and a posi lock cable with a new 4.0 and a 42rle with the over drive disconnected......oh yes. She digs long deep trenches in the snow and never looks back. Theres a whole new set of skills in the winter when out wheeling.

·
Registered
744 Posts
How did bundy go this past weekend?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bundy is trails and mud and hills.....more open that rocks and valleys. has a great obsticle coarse, and something for everyone. Wicked jeeps are regs there, and its diverse enough to keep you trying something new all day long. The reg season starts this weekend, march 5th, and they will be open wend through sunday. 20 bucks a rig, 5 per passinger, and weekend, monthly and year passes are available.
I live 25 min away, and as of the 6th i work at the park, so if anyone ever has any questions, or wants to put together an event for clubs or groups, give me a yell and ill do anything i can to make sure your group has a wonderful experience.
Contact the park at www.bundyhilloffroad.com or at 517-917-0493
just tell em Matt sent ya!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.