Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
301 - 320 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is really the only video I got from today. Don't mind Stone Sour in the background, forgot to turn down the radio. Thanks to anyone who helped pull me and my buddy with the black Chevy out!

TJ

·
Registered
163 Posts
A large group if us will be camping in the Trevorton/Shamokin area the weekend of the 20th

We will be wheeling, quadding, shooting, fishing, and campfire cooking. It's always a good time and i'd like to see a few more wheelers out there.

Hit me up for details or my number

Rob

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anyone got a set of tinted soft windows for a '13 JKU they don't intend to use? Free, cheap or trade my clear windows so you still have a full soft top if you trade it in. Hoping someone local got dual tops and doesn't care :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm having a few minor issues with my Jeep that I'd like to get fixed. I travel to Bucks County often and I live in Plymouth Meeting. Are there any good mechanics in either of those areas? PM me if you are one too. Thanks!

Problem #1: Bumpstop is rubbing on the spring, only have LCA, UCA are stock, may need new ones?
Problem #2: Clutch pedal is getting harder and harder to push and I hear a squeak by the trans, Slave Cylinder?
Problem #3: This is list is going to continue to grow because it is a Jeep :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm having a few minor issues with my Jeep that I'd like to get fixed. I travel to Bucks County often and I live in Plymouth Meeting. Are there any good mechanics in either of those areas? PM me if you are one too. Thanks!

Problem #1: Bumpstop is rubbing on the spring, only have LCA, UCA are stock, may need new ones?
Problem #2: Clutch pedal is getting harder and harder to push and I hear a squeak by the trans, Slave Cylinder?
Problem #3: This is list is going to continue to grow because it is a Jeep :D
Drop me a PM, might be able to help you out. I'm booked for the next week or so with two Jeeps in for service now.

301 - 320 of 346 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.