Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey guys, Im in Morrisville as well. Chris, just got your PM, welcome to the jeep world. Hit me up any time you want to talk jeeps or meet up. I didnt see this bucks county post til now... I was just going to post up and see if anyone was local.

Any local YJ/CJ mechanics that would want to work for a heart felt thankyou or a case of beer? I need a second set of eyes on my YJ. Im out of ideas, I think my weber carb is out of tune but might be something else Im missing.

Lately I cant seem to keep my YJ running. Might be something else but she likes to stall at stop signs, lights, or if I let off the gas too fast. Also been using her to tow my boat and its a real pain when the engine stalls on the ramp.

if your interested in helping out, send me a PM or post back on here.

thanks
Ray

·
Registered
172 Posts
wharton trip

If I can get this new Weber 32/36 adjusted properly I'm in for the trip to Wharton. I was there a few years ago but my jeep was down last summer and didn't make it down there. Have to figure out the extremely low idle since I put this carb on. Any Weber guru's in the bucks area?

Ray

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyone in Bucks good with the weber carbs? Im in Morrisville and have a 32/36 that for the life of me I cant get right. Ive rebuilt it so its clean and should be spot on however one day its great then let the Jeep sit and wont start up or other days hard to start once warmed up.. Probably the electric choke or fast isle but not sure.. My other Yj took me a year to get right. Then I ended up selling it...lol Its on my 90 YJ with 6cyl and nuttered(not the one in my profile). Anyone up for helping a fellow Jeeper out and maybe a case of Beer? If not anyone know any professional mechanics that will work on a nuttered Jeep? Most Ive asked have laughed..

Like to get her done before the nice spring weather and reliable for trail days at Wharton!

thanks
Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.