Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
hey I`m in Hatboro pa just a few feet from buck county nice to see some locals on here

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
not that I know things are getting to developed around here and some of the cops are being real hard ***** not all but some

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
i dont think so,but im not sure.I dont have any time to give to a club right now.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
we should all meet up and fill the brickhouse parking lot on 611 near the turnpike entrance some night and have some food and beers

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
the brickhouse is on 611 north right past the turnpike exit for willow grove,its a nice place much like a upscale hooters but with much better food.I would be in for a meet and greetbut usually dont get home from work weekdays till 6.a weekend may be better it would also be better to see some of your jeeps if we meet early enough.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
So no one interested in meeting t the brick house for some food?

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
ninjakid said:
it gets depressing driving around my moms Cherokee in place of my yj.
That and I'm horrible at conversation.
lift it for her then it wont be so bad driving it,I have Ben driving a Cherokee for 10 years and wouldn't trade her for anything.you don't have to be good at conversations to talk jeep so you will do fine.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Ok well I will see you guys there just look for the big ugly red Cherokee.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Well let us know if your gonna be in the area visit and we can make plans then

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Didn't mean to kill this thread I still had a great meal just wanted to meet some local jeepers I see around.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Anyone know if he got unstuck?I didn't het the message till this morning but was really in no shape anyway to go and help,to many beers last night.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
funshootin1 said:
98muddyjeep had a great idea a few pages back...meet n greet at the brickhouse or some other pub n grub type place with parking. any takers?
Yea but out of the people who said they were on board no one showed.The wife and i still had a great meal though,and I saw some nice scenery.but I'm came to try again for good food,not diner food sorry I could do hooters but I would have to get muddy and park next to a real nice car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.