Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Blue Torch Fab - Blue Torch Fab Sport Cage Kit [$249.99]

8874 0
Product Information
Price $249.99
Manufacturer Blue Torch Fab
Company website http://www.bluetorchfab.com

Product Description:
We have come up with an easy and affordable way to beef up a front cage to your YJ. The BTF front sport cage kit is made from .120 wall DOM tubing and will come as a pre-bent and pre-notched as a DIY weld-in kit. The kit includes:

2 windshield spreaders
2 center spreaders
2 A pillar down tubes
1 dash bar
1 A pillar cross tube
2 floor plates
2 windshield mounting brackets
Grade 8 mounting hardware for floor plates.

Stock pictures:

Personal Thoughts:
This is the second Blue Torch Fab product I have ordered, having previously purchased and installed their DIY Tube Fender kit I had high expectations and I was not disappointed. Blue Torch Fabs quality and attention to detail is incredible. The kit came in just a few days after I ordered it. The steel is high quality, the bends and notches were perfect and it went in and fit like a glove. Every piece was marked as to where it was to go. (dash bar, spreader, windshield bar, etc) It did not come with any instructions, however it is a DIY kit and its honestly easy by the marked tubes to determine where and how each piece needs to go in. These guys really know their stuff. As such I highly recommend this and any other product they make. Their stuff is well thought out, well designed, fits perfectly,looks great, and is priced right.:thumbsup:

And a few pics of it in my YJ