Black Mountain 2" Body Lift [$85]

11730 10
Product Information
Price $85
Rating 5
Average Price $104.6
Manufacturer Black Mountain
Recommended Yes: 10 / No: 0

Black mountain 2" body lift available at ebay.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $85
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought this kit on ebay and it has been very reliable. It came with everything required for a 2" body lift. I have had it for over 2 years with 0 problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $100
Pros added clearence
Cons had to "RIG" shifter cover to eaven up tension. had to "RIG" gas filler hose
Recommended yes

Comments: added clearence.
had to "RIG" shifter cover to eaven up tension. had to "RIG" gas filler hose

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $100
Rating 5
Pros great haavent had a problem yet
Cons havent had a problem yet
Recommended yes

Comments: havent had a problem, yet..... i hear good and ba things about body lifts. good thing, cheapiest way to lift your jeep. bad thing, i hear that it adds more danger to the jeep causig it to me even more top heavy. with that said i would recomend making your axle wider any possiable way you can.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $100
Rating 5
Pros great
Cons great
Recommended yes

Comments: yea same here. the gas hose is pretty tight. stear shaft to the gear box is at its max. i now need an ajustable ster shaft or a longer one. and some new steel braided brake lines would be nice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $0.01
Pros Better look
Cons Need to extend shifter
Recommended yes

Comments: I like the body lift just for the extra clearance. Needing to extend the shifter is annoying when it doesn't come with a kit for it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Price $110
Pros Extra wheel clearance in wells
Cons noticable
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy and quick to install. Gives the extra flex clearance we all want with the only downfall being the look of the jeep, we all know that look you get from a BL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.