So, it begins...
I have a good size weekend project ahead of me. List of things to do (with comments) and in no particular order:
- Install Bilstein 5100's on front and rear (I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll figure it out)
- Decide how much lift I want - have not bought new tires yet since mine have enough to get me by...(246/65/R17)
- Resume alignment (I started one and the boys at my shop said to bring it back after strut install)
- Replace oil pan gasket (may defer this one depending on time allotment)
- Oil & filter change (of course)
- Replace Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (getting the dreaded "Service Elect. Brake System" & ABS Warning)
- Replace A/C Blend door actuator (A/C makes terrible clicking noise)
- Replace interior driver's side door handle (When I find the right parts for the right price)
Fortunately I have access to a shop that has a vehicle lift bay where I can perform the work.
Any input and advice is welcome!