Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
djm said:
I'm an older jeep guy, i spend a lot of time with my jeep in lenhartsville, pa. I go over to the virginville hotel for dinner.

I have either a 2004 solar yellow rubicon, or a 2012 orange crush unlimited sport.

Let me know if ya want to get together some time, I have no jeep peeps in pa either !

Dan
Dan, I live in Kutztown and I too am a family man with no geographically close Jeep friends. Recently sold my house in town and if the deal works out will be moving to Lenhartsville. I been kicking the idea around to have some Jeep buddies to occasionally grab a bite, hit the trails or whatever. My wife has been a life long Jeeper as well.

2004 TJ LIFTED

Don

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey guys,
Kutztown, Oley, Virginville, Lenhartsville, not too far from Hamburg. As I said before, if you're looking for lots of Jeepin' activity, Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance is the place to be. A bunch of us were at the not-yet-open Anthracite Off-road Adventure Area last Saturday for a trail ride 'er I mean tour. It will be a great place for some serious wheelin'. Now's a good time to join BMJA. Pay now, get 2013 membership. Also, you'll be able to attend the (member families only) Christmas Party at Haag's Hotel in Shartlesville. Great food, huge piles of door prizes, winch raffle, music, and the best Jeep people in the world. The Christmas party's on December 8th. Our Next meeting will be on December 6th, 7:00 PM at Outten Jeep in Hamburg. Come on out and introduce yourselves.

Come for the Jeeps, stay for the people.

www.bmja.org

Mark

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not to far from Kutztown myself.. About a mile or so from bearcreek.. Running a stock black TJ, with chain around the front tow hooks, and currently 1 KC fog light ( damn deer)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.