I am on the staff there and if I am not working that weekend
I would be down to some wheeling and show you around the parrk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Let me know if you guys get together to do rausch let me know
A few of us just went on the 28th, sry i didnt know about you, i wouldve let you know....it was a good time

Do you know the Down and Dirty guys on Carbon St in Reading off rte 12? thats who we went with, bunch of good guys

PM me if you want and we can keep in touch

Mines at the dealer now, supposedly my tranny computer has failed?? but im calling to see what code they got...i dont trust dealers..but my bro in law and i now have memberships to rausch, so we def want to go again

·
Registered
187 Posts
Let me know if you guys get together to do rausch let me know
Hey all you Berks County Guys,
The biggest and best Jeep club in our area is Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance. They do trail rides at least once a month at Rausch Creek. Monthly meetings are held at Outten Jeep on route 61 Hamburg on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM. Greatest bunch of guys and gals you'll ever meet. If you're a first-timer, they will help you learn all the little tricks about wheeling to become more confident in your rig. If you're a seasoned wheeler, you might be able to help the newbies. They do a bunch of other activites as well. Like the Toys for Tots Toy Run, picnics, pig roasts, rock crawl competitions, runs to Jeep shows, Christmas party, etc. Come on out and join the club. you will enjoy every minute.
www.bmja.org

Mark

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey all you Berks County Guys,
The biggest and best Jeep club in our area is Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance. They do trail rides at least once a month at Rausch Creek. Monthly meetings are held at Outten Jeep on route 61 Hamburg on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM. Greatest bunch of guys and gals you'll ever meet. If you're a first-timer, they will help you learn all the little tricks about wheeling to become more confident in your rig. If you're a seasoned wheeler, you might be able to help the newbies. They do a bunch of other activites as well. Like the Toys for Tots Toy Run, picnics, pig roasts, rock crawl competitions, runs to Jeep shows, Christmas party, etc. Come on out and join the club. you will enjoy every minute.
www.bmja.org

Mark
Cool...I'll have to check it out...thanks :cheers2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all
Another Berks county guy here. I live in the Bethel area . My wife has a 98 Cherokee sport and my son drives a silver 2003 Tj.
My first car/Jeep was a 79 cj 7 (wish I still had her)

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm in virginville so I will b making an appearance soon. I have no jeep peeps. I'm a lonely jeep lover
I'm an older jeep guy, i spend a lot of time with my jeep in lenhartsville, pa. I go over to the virginville hotel for dinner.

I have either a 2004 solar yellow rubicon, or a 2012 orange crush unlimited sport.

Let me know if ya want to get together some time, I have no jeep peeps in pa either !

Dan

·
Registered
224 Posts
djm said:
I'm an older jeep guy, i spend a lot of time with my jeep in lenhartsville, pa. I go over to the virginville hotel for dinner.

I have either a 2004 solar yellow rubicon, or a 2012 orange crush unlimited sport.

Let me know if ya want to get together some time, I have no jeep peeps in pa either !

Dan
Ur private messages are full. Make room and I'll give ya my text number thanks

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.