Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yep I'm in Hamburg by Cabela's I lived in Birdsboro for about 15 years before moving here. I have 14 Jeeps both YJ's and TJ's if thats what you have and need parts let me know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
daled said:
I used to live in Fleetwood. My son still does drives a 2000 xj 4" lift do any of you ever get to Rausch creek wheeling
I want too, just got back in the jeep game with the yj...doing work to get it ready for mild wheeling...does your son live on the south side of town near the gulf station? I see an xj around there that always seems mudded up when I'm on my way home from work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If the xj you are talking about is painted flat black that is his old that he sold to the kid arrow the road from him. He has a 2000 xj with roof rack but he does live near the gulf station too.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm in wyomissing...havent been to Rausch yet but want to....anyone know of any local trails? Free? Maybe some power lines we could hit...only lived here for 5 yrs and just got a jeep again and ready to play

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.