Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
5001 - 5020 of 5041 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Here's the other one.

'77 w/ 258

"Mr. Jeep" he's my daily driver. He and the Willys (above this post) have been with me the longest.

Got him in '91 too.

I sorta painted him real similar to my first Jeep (bought in '81)

---JEEPFELLER

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
When she was new:

What she evolved in to:

Then things got really carried away...

Still need to do new front and rear bumpers, cage upgrade, seats, AC, exhaust, and debugging mainly. Been on the back-burner for a while, hoping to get stuck in to it again soon.

Second Jeep:

Got it like this:

Now it's like this:

A bit more subtle on this one so far, took the black-out tint out so I can see out of it and replaced it with clearer but more thermally blocking tint, upgraded the headlights and put a new transmission in it, bought it knowing that was on it's way out but the Jeep was otherwise clean. Eventually it'll be going highline like the Brute, 37's on Hutchinsons and a small lift, and most of the goodies that used to be on the Brute that no longer fit. Most of the parts are ready, Just waiting on the lift to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
467 Posts
When she was new:

What she evolved in to:

Then things got really carried away...

Still need to do new front and rear bumpers, cage upgrade, seats, AC, exhaust, and debugging mainly. Been on the back-burner for a while, hoping to get stuck in to it again soon.

Second Jeep:

Got it like this:

Now it's like this:

A bit more subtle on this one so far, took the black-out tint out so I can see out of it and replaced it with clearer but more thermally blocking tint, upgraded the headlights and put a new transmission in it, bought it knowing that was on it's way out but the Jeep was otherwise clean. Eventually it'll be going highline like the Brute, 37's on Hutchinsons and a small lift, and most of the goodies that used to be on the Brute that no longer fit. Most of the parts are ready, Just waiting on the lift to get the ball rolling.
I remember when you were working on that first Jeep and CADing up the front bumper. Been out of the Jeep world for about 6-7 years now. Had an Outback and now a Legacy GT. Planing on getting back into Jeeps when I go to sell the GT. I do miss the Jeep community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I remember when you were working on that first Jeep and CADing up the front bumper. Been out of the Jeep world for about 6-7 years now. Had an Outback and now a Legacy GT. Planing on getting back into Jeeps when I go to sell the GT. I do miss the Jeep community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know the feeling! Been out of it for far too long, too many side projects, can't wait to get back in to it properly.

CAD skills have definitely improved, so the next round of bumpers should be good! :)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
The new to me freemanche. Found it a few weeks ago. The owner ended up giving it to me after going over it and finding a buyer for her tractor. Two weeks later it was cleaned up running and driving. Lots of work still for this but it's nice to have it moving under its own power for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5001 - 5020 of 5041 Posts