Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Price $350
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: it is actually 2.5 inches and with a body lift it clears 33 pretty good..i would recomend this lift to beginers..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Price $250
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: This lift rides fantastic, better than stock. I purchased it used from another Jeepforum member. It actually gave me 3" of lift in the rear and 2.5" in front on my 4 cylinder TJ.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Price $250
Pros rides well, looks good, and lives up to it's claims
Cons did not come with rear track bar
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall a good kit with no real complaints. the only problem I had was a track bar issue in the rear. for some reason or another, my rear axle tracked so far to one side the tire was rubbing on the upper spring bucket. In all fairness, the kit's max tire width was 10.50, and i ran 11.50's. bottom line here is all said and done, it was nothing an adjustable track bar and 1.25in. wheel spacers couldn't fix.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Price $450
Pros Hi quality components, can't-be-beat warranty.
Cons None.
Recommended yes

Comments: Installed on my '06 Rubicon LJ January 2010. I was expecting about 2" but we actually got 2.5". It's only been on a week, though, so I expect it will settle some. The ride is much tighter than stock without as much bounce in my daily drive. The install went smoothly with no parts left out or left over. The only headaches in the process were due to never having done it before.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Price $600
Pros good lift
Cons nothing
Recommended yes

Comments: I installed the 2" BDS springs and shocks to my then stock TJ. After running around on the stocks, and starting to hit the trails... I needed to do something. I didn't want to go to big because I didn't want to spend a lot of money and time adjusting other things also. So far.. I love 'em. I notice a great improvement on the trails, and the road conditions are great as well. I'm very happy with my BDS!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Price $800
Pros smooth ride
Cons n/a
Recommended yes

Comments: the whole kit consists of the upgraded gas shocks, new springs , and a steering stabilizer. parts and install all cost me only $800. only thing i would suggest would be to add an adjustable track bar or long arm track bar. other than that the overall kit is amazing. only reason why i suggested the track bar is because one of the track bar bushings i had went bad and it caused a partial dw

·
Registered
40 Posts
Price $405
Pros Nice lift, good ride
Cons none really. You get a lot for what you pay.
Recommended yes

Comments: I am very satisfied with this lift. Mine has the NX2 shocks. It rides really nice, sporty but not jarring. I gain ~2" in the front and ~2 1/2" in the back. rake is not bad at all. Highly recommended. You may need an adj. trackbar or bracket or offset wheels depending on your application. I added rear 1 1/2" bump stops.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.