Recommended Yes: 12 / No: 0

Bazooka Tube

·
Registered
945 Posts
Price $50
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I installed this in my LJ. My old sub box was to big and had to much bass. It was also not water resistant. This 8" tube has a build in amp and a plastic housing. This tube is much more water resistant and takes less room than a full size box and amp. Sounds great for what it is. If your a bass head this may not put out enough bass for your taste.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $200
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Good boom for the buck......................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Price $149
Pros the 8 inch driver is very clean and deep
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: mounting was easy, as well as all the wiring, be careful with the fast 9999 connector on mine one of the terminals popped out a little and it took me 2 days of tryin to figure what the hell was goin on before i found that, pushed it back in and it works great

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Price $149
Pros the 8 inch driver is deep and very clear
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: installation was easy and it sounds great. be careful of the fast 9999 connectors it took me 2 days to find out that the terminal on it wasnt all the way in, i pushed it in and it works perfectly

·
Registered
198 Posts
Price $20
Pros found one on craigslist with a new sub. sounds awesome and the price is definately right.
Cons none so far and this is the third one I've owned.
Recommended yes

Comments: Great sub for the space it takes up. get the non-amplified one and you don't have to remove power wires when you need the space in your jeep.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price $100
Pros Great price and sound
Cons Amp
Recommended yes

Comments: Great speaker with a good bumping sound. Bazooka has developed a cool ported box that sounds great and fits great in almost any vehicle

·
Registered
45 Posts
Price $99
Pros Filled in what the front factory speakers lacked.
Fits behind rear bench with room for door windows.
Cons Could be louder 100watts.
Recommended yes

Comments: Filled in what the front factory speakers lacked.
Fits behind rear bench with room for door windows.
Could be louder 100watts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Price $130
Pros Fits under back seat and is loud, hits hard, and has fast response.
Cons Doesn't get as low as I want it to
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall this product is very good. it can be easily secured with a metal strap that can be bent and bolted down to prevent theft. Also, for its size it packs a punch.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Price $40
Pros Sounds incredible
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Easily installed and fits conveniently behind the back seat. This sounds great with the top down too, it's not too loud or too quiet. The 8" sub is a great fit for a Jeep.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Price $1
Pros good mid range, seems to be water resistant
Cons distorted if turned way up
Recommended yes

Comments: Got it as a gift
works fine even after getting rained on a lot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.